Not A Bug Agreeing to the EULA every time I go to login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Crak6, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Crak6 New Member

Every time I get to the character select screen I get prompted to agree to the EULA before I can play on Rizlona.

What's the deal. I accept already! Do you want me to sign it in blood?
  2. Crak6 New Member

What? Am I the only one that has this problem? You made this a boxing server. Every single time I log on, with any box. I have to take the mouse and find this tiny Yes box and click it. And If i /camp to switch characters? Guess what? I have to accept the EULA all over again. Every single time I try to log in any character of any of my boxes.

WHY
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If I use the patcher then I never have to agree to EULA unless its a new install.

If I bypass the patcher then I always have to agree to a EULA pop up.

Which are you doing?
    Yinla likes this.
  4. phattoni Augur

its not how he is logging into the game, everytime i login to aradune or rizlona, i am greeted with a eula that i must click before clicking enter world again.
  5. Khat_Nip Meow

The horror. I hope you're able to find peace and put this affront behind you as a distant memory.
    You should just add a TL;DR that states: "I have to click my mouse ONE extra time when I load the game and it causes me undue stress and mental anguish".
    code-zero and phattoni like this.
  6. Duder Augur

Because too many people attempt to claim ignorance when they are warned, banned, or suspended and use numerous ways to try and finagle their way around the rules and give every excuse as to why they didn't know those were the rules.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its nice that someone else finally spoke up that they were having the same problem.
  8. phattoni Augur

i dont think its a problem, only affects 2 servers.
  9. lockjaws Augur

Weird, I haven't seen a EULA window in a good 6 years or more.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

#TLPProblems