[Agnarr] Zurdula Guild (US time zone)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Razzle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Razzle Augur

Still Pre-server launch recruiting.
  2. Basak Augur

We have a nice count of members in the guild, but always looking for more! Zurdula is doing some pre recruitment so get your pants on and let's go for a ride.

Note, Shirt is optional. But I would suggest shoes as it could get a bit messy, don't need to step in weird.
  3. Razzle Augur

Bump for pre-server launch recruiting.
  4. Basak Augur

Anyone Looking For Guild? We're looking for you! Join Zurdula today!
  5. Razzle Augur

Come join us, pre-server recruiting. The Count down has begun to the 24th of May! We still have few NCOs spots available as well. Our voice channels are open as we chat everyday, text and forum post as well. We currently have over 70 members for you to group with on the first day.

We are also trying to get a euro division working, so if you are a euro player we are interested in you.
  6. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

Hey guys I know you started your own guild, but please consider joining Zurdula instead!

And sign up at Agnarr.com!

Zurdula!!!
  7. ozbeck New Member

never played EQ but 24th of may is my b-day so i want to join u guys
  8. Razzle Augur

I understand your need to troll me, my guild, and agnarr.com because I turned down your offer to assist me, but please stop acting like you are in my guild or that you speak for my guild when you are not and dont. Just let it go. I guess didnt read the post up there that states we will have a different guild name and website when the server opens. So this troll campain that you have launched against Zurdula is pointless. This includes different character names as well. You can continue to troll agnarr.com if you wish, I am sure the community will love you for that.
  9. Smak Augur

Do you have a server and guild you are playing on until agnarr launches? Was wondering if it might be a good idea to make characters on a server that is live now, then remake the characters when agnarr launches.
  10. Razzle Augur

A good number of the members are playing in the newbie zones on Ragefire as practice runs till Agnarr opens. Good place to try out different race/class combos. Just remember there will be a stampede when it first opens.
  11. Smak Augur

Many classes don't come into their own until 55-60, at that point having most or all of the class specific abilities. but I still wonder if you have a guild setup on ragefire to chat in as you chill for the next month.
  12. Veronious New Member

Applied and registered for the site (Bard main probably Mage/Druid box), looking forward to getting to see you all next month.
  13. Smak Augur

I will most likely play an iksar shadowknight again, maybe start as a troll or ogre to begin with then race change for kunark. I am undecided what sort of guild I will end up playing in for agnarr, casual feeder guild maybe, or if there is a roleplaying guild maybe that, its unlikely that I will play in a zerg guild to the end game.
  14. Razzle Augur

We have a guild voice and text channel that we chat on right now. We also have discussions on our forum. The majority of the members have been playing EQ for years, you will fit in fine.
  15. Smak Augur

what is the discord link?
  16. Razzle Augur

I understand. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. The important thing is for you to have fun, no matter what you decide. Some people don't even like being in guilds. I wish you luck on whatever you do. Cheers.
  17. smash Augur

Casual and 4 raid days sound like conflicting things.
  18. Razzle Augur

Our members casual, but the guild will still have a full raid schedule. This way the members have a better chance of being able to attend a couple of raids a week depending on their real life schedules. Our raids are voluntary and we don't use a DKP system that forces people to attend raids if they want any chance at raid loot.
  19. Tachyon Augur

I love it! I ran an EQ raiding group like that for years with multiple raid nights but no compounding loot rules. Great plan for this server!!
  20. Roccodundee New Member

Sounds like a great setup, will check out your website.