[Agnarr] <Trucidation> recruiting skilled players

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by SithWizard, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SithWizard Elder

Are you sick of your current guild? Maybe they have bad loot policies or just a different time zone from you? Maybe your sick of being left out of decisions or being censored by the PC police? Maybe you just want a change of pace or to make new friends.
    No silly 'bat phones', yet still be able to kill open world, yeah we got that!

Trucidation is the number two guild on the Agnarr server according to the power rankings of AgnarrKills, which most guilds recognize as a legitimate source. Trucidation has an effective raid system that benefits mains, alts and boxes! Most of our mains are so well geared that new members are often overwhelmed with how much loot they can get in their first couple weeks as a member.

Trucidation offers the following:
    1. DKP instantly updated in discord.

2. More than 1 loot per raid is allowed if you have the DKP.

3. Trash loot doesn't count as DKP (think hall of testing armor or other junk).

4. Free potions, resist gear, spells etc for members. Able to buy high end gear cheap from the guild bank. Usually same day delivery.

5. Trucidation members are so well geared that alts and boxes can get raid gear!

6. Super easy loot rules, you have the DKP you can spend the DKP. Mains over boxes.

7. No weird external programs for loot, it is handled quick and efficient.

8. Need your epic? No problem, that usually gets handled very nicely for members.

9. Speed kills!! Trucidation pumps out so much DPS that boss mobs tend to melt like butter on a hot plate!

10. Applicants earn DKP!!!!

Above all we have a simple rule, Trucidation looks after Trucidation! We stick together, we help each other, we are very united!

Raids are usually 8PM EST / 7CST daily and are finished by 11PM EST for the most part.
    We raid everything and have a schedule posted in Discord and in MoTD.

Freedom of speech in chat and discord, no loony social justice warriors crapping all over your day. Of course there is a line that common sense says do not cross but we are all adults.

http://trucidation.com/forum/forum/4-recruitment/
  2. Snoochi New Member

3. Snoochi New Member

Still going strong
  4. SithWizard Elder

5. SithWizard Elder

Weekly bump.
  6. Nuther Augur

I have an app typed up, but before I post it, are you interested in a geared DPS Druid and/or Ranger alt?

I am torn about which one to finish up with on Agnarr.
  7. SithWizard Elder

I know we would love to have another druid. Ultimately though the choice is up to you.
  8. SithWizard Elder

Weekly bump
  9. SithWizard Elder

10. SithWizard Elder

Weekly bump
  11. KevinC New Member

I'm interested but I just got back in the game 3 days ago to twink out a bst so I'm only lvl 29. Working hard tho :p
  12. SithWizard Elder

13. KevinC New Member

SithWizard likes this.
  14. SithWizard Elder

Bumped, we are still smashing everything in our path!
  15. SithWizard Elder

16. SithWizard Elder

17. SithWizard Elder

weekly bump
  18. SithWizard Elder

We are still kicking and going strong! We anticipate a solid PoP launch and still want skilled people.
  19. SithWizard Elder

Been a couple weeks so BUMP!
  20. SithWizard Elder

Bump! Cleric mains wanted!!