{Agnarr} The Warband EST Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Audio, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Audio Lorekeeper

Greetings,

The Warband is currently recruiting for our push through Classic, while preparing to hit Kunark running. We do not have a drawn out app process, or anything in that manner. If you can conduct yourself in a fairly mature manner, we would love to have you on board. I just want to add that this guild, while more casual than some in a sense that we help each other out daily, and only raid 3 scheduled raids per week, we are very focused come raid time, with experienced raid leaders, and we fully intend on clearing all content and seeing 100% that this server has to offer. Everyone knows each other and we are very active outside of scheduled raids; it has become a nice community to play in.

Direction - We will never be a huge guild. Nor will we ever have more than 72 Mains online come raid time. At the same time, we are not requiring a raid attendance percentage. We did start late on the server, but have grown well, are going to be close, if not clearing Classic in it's era. We definitely will hit Kunark running. Want to be more than a random cog in a machine? Check us out and take pride in what you bring to the table.

Raid Days/Time -
    Tuesdays - 8pm- 11:30pm Est
    Thursdays - 8pm - 11:30pm Est
    Saturdays - 3:30pm - 8pm Est
    *Days can change periodically, but notice will be given in advance.

Loot System - Loot will be handled via awarded system. It will be awarded based on Attendence, loot history, benefit to the raid team, and upgrade quality.

If interested, you can post here or message Reiker, Aldore, Rlea, Tarrok, or Audio, in game. You may also check out our new website, which is still highly under construction at https://thewarbandguild.enjin.com/ Thank you for taking time to read about our little home. Thanks for your interest!
  2. Audio Lorekeeper

The guild is growing quickly; nearing 40 Mains and getting ready to start level requirements for new considerations. Guild groups constantly going, very experienced new blood joining daily, and everyone meeting each other for the first time (for the most part) in game and on Discord Chat. Planning to start raids very shortly. If you are interested in a spot in a promising, soon to be raiding, guild; now is the time to reach out.

Looking forward to meeting many more of you in game. Thank you as always for reading.
  3. Nuther Augur

Yes, interested. I live on the east coast. I have a geared 46 Ranger (Flying). Leveling a Cleric this weekend (Idril, level 13 right now). Wanted to raid the planes this time around, so far have not.
  4. Audio Lorekeeper

Sorry, just now seen this. Please message me in game, Flying. I will be on Audio or Video. Any member online will help you out though :)
  5. Audio Lorekeeper

The guild is moving in the right direction. Hit Plane of Hate tonight for some minis and random planar gear. Rogue, SK, and Bard loot rotted (what we couldn't give away anyways). We're still recruiting active players as we make our push for the bigger and better raids. Hit us up in game
  6. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

Hi guys, I'm Reiker. I tend to use Reddit more than these forums, so if you'd like to see my recruitment post over there the link is https://redd.it/6kukab

As always you can send me a tell in-game (Reiker) if you have any questions. Thanks for checking us out!
  7. Audio Lorekeeper

Plane of Fear armor trash mobs cleared for some quick loot for the crew. Also figured we would take out Dread and Fright. Phinny and Yael are on the bucketlist for this week before our push towards CT and some Dragons. Hit us up in game if you're looking for a "hardcore casual" place to play. We don't require members make a certain amount of raids, but we do expect all online to be ready to rock when called upon and progress themselves in the meantime.
  8. Tom X New Member

Hey there! I play an enchanter that is currently level 44. I am looking to get into a raiding guild for sure! Do you know what days/times you will be raiding yet?
    Audio likes this.
  9. Audio Lorekeeper

Hi Tom, thanks for the interest :) Our weekday raid days will most likely be random but preplanned. For instance, we are already planning to hit Phinny and maybe Yael on Thursday around 8pm est, as we're letting everyone take advantage of the xp bonus days. We raided this past Saturday starting at 9pm EST, and then again Sunday starting at 3:30pm EST. Raids are planned more than a day in advance usually, so it's just a matter of bodies being online and targets being available to us.
  10. Cyan New Member

Hi, My name is Chris. I played for a long while back in 1999-ldon. Right now i have a 49 ranger, but will probably be 50 in the next day or 2. I have a kid and a wife, live on the easy coast and am looking for a guild that does evening raids. In game name is Secrin, but i will monitor these boards. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    Audio likes this.
  11. Audio Lorekeeper

Well Chris, my name is also Chris, I also live on the East Coast, have a wife and kid, and play evenings. Sounds like you would fit in perfectly with us! I'll get in touch with you tonight, as we can definitely use more Rangers.
  12. Cyan New Member

tonight might be the only night if not free. The family wants to see fireworks and those dont start until 920. On the normal night my daughter goes to bed at 830, and i am free then onward. Ill try to pop on now for a little while, and perhaps later, but i doubt it.
  13. Audio Lorekeeper

I let them know in Discord chat that you're looking for an invite, so scout anyone online out in the guild and they will get you in at least. Have a great 4th if I don't see you before then :)
  14. Cyan New Member

what is your discord chat id or channel name so i can log in and fins you guys. my discord name is Secrin #4292
  15. Audio Lorekeeper

Sorry for the delay, Secrin. I will have a discord invite sent to you today after work. The holiday wasn't too kind on my EQ time online. We'll get together tonight if you're around
  16. Audio Lorekeeper

So, seeing as we're still taking at least (1) more of each class if lvl 42+...now would be a great time to get started. Planning to kill Phinny, Yael, and maybe Draco tonight. Nothing amazing, no; but this marks the start of actual raiding and getting ready to hit Inny and CT maybe as soon as next week. If interested, please message on here, comment here, or message myself or any Officer in game (Audio, Reiker, Aldore, Rlea, or Zhen).

Note - After tonight's raids, we will have a more accurate number of what classes and how many of each we're wanting to bring in. I expect what I have listed above to be a lot less after tonight.

Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Have a good one.
  17. Audio Lorekeeper

Phinny and Yael now dead after our first "real" raid night. Planning Hate minis and possibly Inny then Fear and possibly CT on Sunday. Looking for a few select classes lvl 42+ while all lvl 50s are considered. Hit me up in game and let's see if we have a fit :)
  18. Audio Lorekeeper

Sunday is another raid day. Planning to hit a few targets along with clearing Hate w/Minis and probably taking a shot at Inny, CT or one of the Dragons. Still recruiting if anyone is looking for an active guild with a very friendly environment.
  19. Audio Lorekeeper

Bump. Maestro and all Hate minis downed yesterday, quick and easy. Vox and Naggy most likely will both die tonight. Although the recruitment needs lists a handful of classes; we're mainly looking for DPS of any class. We are basically all set for tanks, and could always use another healer or two in raids. We would love to fill out those positions asap as we make our serious push to clear Classic while in era before tearing through Kunark. If you have any questions, Reiker, Aldore, Rlea, Tarrok, or myself will happily take any time needed to answer them for you in game...or message me on here.

Hope to see some of you soon :)
  20. Audio Lorekeeper

Vox downed last night with 41 in raid (few boxed). Took two attempts total, and lasted a pretty long while, but Lady Vox is now ready to be added to our farm cycle. We seriously need some dps classes if anyone is looking... Naggy dies Thursday. :)