[Agnarr] The Defiant Coalition is recruiting for Velious!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Quicktune, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Quicktune New Member

Hello!

The Defiant Coalition is currently looking for a few more exceptional players for our raiding focused guild.

We are a semi serious raiding guild that is currently farming ALL classic content and looking forward to Kunark. We raid Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday at 7 est and usually run 2 raids simultaneously for maximum loot. We engage Open world mobs when available as well and are preparing for a big showing come Kunark.

Please take a look at our site https://theancientcoalition.com/ and put in an application or PST Quicktune or Cohh in game.
  2. Basak Augur

You Ancient or Defiant? Or Defiantly Ancient?
  3. Quicktune New Member

Due to our guild leaders....."celebrity" status we currently are two separate guilds. The Ancient Coalition is the good vibes casual guild with no requirements for joining. The Defiant Coalition is our raid focused guild with requirements for joining.
  4. Doonish New Member

Honestly think twice about this. The raid leader cusses the raid out, doesn't explain, expects everyone to know what he's thinking, and yells constantly. Look up the meaning of verbal abuse and narcissism and you will have an idea of what you'll be getting yourself into.

They also have a rule to be excellent to eachother, I don't think being verbally abusive is being excellent. They need to learn to chill and take an online leadership course. It reminds me of a bad manager that doesn't get why his employees don't listen to him when he is cussing and yelling.

For example the last raid I did with them the leader was yelling heal heal heal. He didn't give any specific instruction to help the situation and he didn't consider our speakers and headphones are popping and that the yelling is only making the situation worse. After they wiped the guy is cussing saying it's the healers fault that we should said we were half mana. Everyone says they did call it. No apology for the verbal abuse was given. We're all adults here, no reason to lose your cool in a video game, especially when you're the leader.

There are a lot of great guilds on agnarr but unfortunately i can't say anything bad about the ones that aren't good. These great guilds explain things, get things started on time or early even, Tdc and tac never did. Show respect to the people they are leading, nope again. Don't verbal abuse with yelling and cussing, nope. They act like adults working with adults in a video game.

This guild has a lot of numbers because of one of the members is on twitch, although that's not celebrity status. Thousands of people were in the guild now a hundred still active on a good day. It boggles me they are recruiting when they had so many players in their guild just a month or two ago. Maybe it's because of the verbal abuse, or could be something else.

The guild leader told me the raid leader is a , just the way it is. I don't undestand the mentality of wanting to work for or with a . I've served in the military and worked for a prestigious corporation, in both situations no one put up with verbal abuse, but it's expected in this guild. Dont quit everquest if their type of raiding and playing isn't your cup of tea. There are a lot of guilds that treat this game as a hobby and kick at raiding and they aren't hard to find on agnarr.
  5. 6rout Lorekeeper

My favorite part was when you said "we engage open world mobs" instead of "we kill open world mobs" ;)
    Quicktune likes this.
  6. Quicktune New Member

This post is from a raider who was removed after a single raid after having a similarly long winded tantrum in guildchat.
  7. Doonish New Member

You must be thinking of someone else. I was in TAC before there was a TDC. I also was there when TAC killed CT for the first time, we barely beat FOV at the kill, by like a minute. I helped you level, grouped with you many times when quicktune was in his 20s 30s and 40s. This shows you how insignificant you are in TAC he doesn't even remember me. I know Kruven would remember me, the late nights and early morning making Doge jokes, grinding in lguk.

I didn't say anything in guild about the verbal abuse in discord. But you confirmed my suspision there are others that have felt this way and quit.

Tldr youve got the wrong guy quicktune
  8. Healsya New Member

I left TDC/TAC recently. I messaged an officer about raiding and if quicktune was always the leader because I didn't like the cussing and how he treated us. Then all hell broke loose.

Got messages from different officers, deranked, and the guild leader messaged me asking me to leave TDC and go to TAC. I just left the guild all together, no time for that drama.
  9. Qrofol New Member

10. TLP Addict Augur

Good on them for stepping up and warning people about guild leadership issues. There are plenty of good guilds to join on Agnarr so saving people from wasting their time on a bad one is a community service.
  11. Krosladar New Member

Actually all the people saying quicktune is a bad raid leader are just upset about something or another ive in in TAC since it started pretty much been there for all the major kills and i think our raid leadership is very good they explain all the bosses to every detail where to stand what to do what not to do im sorry if some of you are snowflakes and cant handle a little harsh language from adults every now and then when tempers get heated its not easy to keep 72 people in line and focused all the time and if anyone has any questions my in game name is Krosladar your welcome to send me your hate mail or whatever im sure ill get plenty for this but TDC is a really good guild with good leaders and great people if your looking for a solid guild that gets done thats us
  12. Fanacuz New Member

Thanks for the heads up, was about to put up an app. Think ill do a bit more research.