Agnarr - Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Donroy, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Donroy Elder

Do these drop from only the Magi mini or can the male revenants also drop them? Zam and Magelo do say the revanants can on live, but a confusing post on Zam suggests that is not the case on TLPs. Just looking for clarification so I don't waste my time farming trash. Thanks!
  2. Aegir Augur

I cash/armor hand-in farmed Hate during Luclin and PoP era on Phinigel Server and never saw a male Revenant drop a staff ever. I went up there post revamt GoD era'ish and saw like 4-5 staffs dropped within an hour, so the Trash drop of the staff is something that happens post PoP-LoDN.
  3. tuttles Augur

you should only see it off magi ptasa on agnarr
  4. Donroy Elder

Great, thanks for the info!
  5. Rhadamanthus New Member

I was the one who made the ZAM post and am not sure how it was confusing. It stated very simply: drops off of "a Forsaken Revenant" (male) in Plane of Hate, and I clarified that even if the Revenant is not holding a staff in their hands they can still drop it. I recently completed the Mage Epic 1.0 on a live server so I knew all of this for a fact.

I also play heavily on Agnarr and have cleared Hate many many times, and knew it only drops off of Magi P'Tasa on Agnarr, and I knew some people go to ZAM for TLP information--so I wanted to clarify that so that no Agnarr/Phinny players would go farm Revenants expecting the staff.