Agnarr Rogue Epic

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Madae, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Madae Elder

So, I kept getting conflicting information here. It doesn't help that all resources for this game are woefully outdated, or in the case of the P99 wiki quite possibly being inaccurate.

I remember being told on Phinigel that a high level rogue could walk a sub 50 Rogue through this, but it doesn't appear to be this way. I have both parchments on my 47 Rogue, but I am unable to spawn Stanos. Anson tells me to go away, which may either be because he doesn't like me (i'm a dark elf), or you have to be 50 for it to work... which is the case for the Qeynos pouch to spawn Stanos to begin with.

To circumvent this, a 60 rogue was willing to help me out and came to spawn Stanos, but... Stanos won't take the papers from me and give me the combined parchment.

So, I guess what I'm saying here, or more or less asking, is you apparently have to be 50+ to do this?
  2. Zefirus Journeyman

from what i was told, you have to be level 50 to do the epic on Agnarr. IE npc will not let you progress
  3. Aziuno Augur

To do the epic yourself you need 50+ for NPC's to talk to you
    To have the Epic MultiQuest'ed, you can be below 50, as you circumvent the npc's that have lvl requires built into them.