Agnarr release date and FAQ discussion ( Wed, May 24, 2017 )

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Icetea, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Maestro Morg New Member

Stolen from ZaideGod on reddit. (link below)

Limited Classic Items:
    Box of Abu-Kar (Any mob 30+)
    Scimitar of the Mistwalker (Lady Vox)
    Guise of the Deceiver (Ghoul Assassin)
    Cryosilk Robe (Spinechiller Spider)

No Appearance Classic:
    Manastone
    Lustrous Russet
    Fanged Skull Stiletto
    Thex Dagger
    Bladestorm
    Ring of the Dead
    Limited Kunark Items:
    Circlet of Shadow (Chief Rokgus)
    Fungus Covered Great Staff (Myconid Spore King)

No Appearance Kunark:
    Moss Covered Twig
    Pre Nerf Donals BP
    Pre Nerf Fungi Robe
    Locket of Escape
    Gem Encrusted Ring
    Blade of the Black Dragon Eye
    Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding

https://www.reddit.com/r/Agnarr/comments/66ngxi/items_that_wont_be_around_forever/dgjxyx0/

If anyone wants to include timing on the Guise, that'd be awesome. <3
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

List looks pretty good. Gem Encrusted Ring definitely dropped from VP trash clears on Ragefire, remember getting like 3-4 in a single raid. And then they just seemed to quit dropping, dunno if it's a limited time setup or what.
  3. Aegir Augur

Gem Encrusted Ring dropped on Phinigel Server too.

Guise of the Deceiver kept dropping until around the next big patch after Kunark release. (was one month after Kunark launched on Ragefire and Phinigel'ish)

Fanged Skull Stiletto, you can get that by Handing in Stanos head to Rogue GM in Qeynos. Can't remember if you can spawn Stanos during classic though.

Staff of Forbidden Rites won't drop from Vox too.
    Runed Fighters Staff is replaced by Imbued Fighters Staff on Frenzied Pox Scarab in Sebilis.
  4. Korillo3 New Member

Guise of the Deceiver (Ghoul Assassin) is not limited to classic. It drops for a set amount of time at the beginning of any new server. It's somewhere around 125 days (so it'll drop for about a month and a half into Kunark on Agnarr).

I believe "Box of Abu-Kar (Any mob 30+)" is similar, but I do not have a time frame for that. A timer seems to exist for the pre-nerf fungi staff & circlet of shadow as well, although it was considerably shorter I believe. Not that short though. Maybe 60-75ish days, unsure. I don't remember when they stopped dropping.

Gem Encrusted Ring definitely drops in VP. Saw it quite a few times. That's all I remember for now from that list.
    Aegir likes this.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

6. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

As I'm sitting down now trying to 'play' Agnarr as best I already can by looking into what characters I'll make...

Berserkers will never exist on the server, the expansion they first appeared during is post LDoN, correct?

Wood Elf Beastlords/Gnome (Paladins?) will never exist on the server, while originally tied to a vote not an expansion they are coded on TLPs with the expansion of around when their vote happened, no plans to bring them in, correct?
    (Love me some WE BL's but, small price to pay for PoP/LDoN locked EQ! I can always roll one as my sole 85 on FV.)

Drakken will never exist on the server, the expansion they first appeared during is post LDoN, correct?

Any other races/class-race combos that won't ever appear?

---
    Don't plan on Veteran Rewards, they will never activate, the expansion they first appeared during is post LDoN, correct?

---
    The tutorial/Gloomingdeep... that came with a later expansion but... it's tied into PoP or something, isn't it? Or will it never be on the server?
  7. Basak Augur

Berserker came the expansion after LDoN. Drakkin came 6 expansions after LDoN.
    Gnome Paladins I believe will be with Luclin, Wood Elf Beastlords however will not be available as they are from like 10 expansions after LDoN (exact count I don't know) You won't see Froglok Monks for that matter either. Unless I am forgetting something all other class/race combos will be available (Luclin)

Veteran Rewards have generally launched with Gates of Discord, however the same was said for Leadership AA until it was made standard which means we will get the Leadership AA at least. In terms of Vet Rewards, they could be useful to the server with the exception of maybe the Guild Hall Throne portal as we wouldn't get that zone and I would suspect it'd be more of an annoyance to restrict just that vet AA than to restrict them all.

Glooming Deep Tutorial is connected to launch with PoP on other progression servers, so I would assume the same would be for Agnarr.
    CatOnTheKeyboard likes this.
  8. Zavix New Member

Will out of combat regen be turned on?
  9. Machentoo Augur

Not till TSS. So never, on Agnarr.

(You will get the out of combat icon display, but it won't give any extra regen.)
  10. Rovell Elder

I tried to spawn Stanos on Phinny in classic and couldn't.
  11. Rhodz Augur

Some one has to pick the cotton while I sip ice tea on the front porch, glad so many line up to do it. Keeps the price of labor down...

Fighting it is a lost cause so I am going to just embrace the cheap labor and enjoy the drama of farmer vs farmer.