[Agnarr] POP Backflag Run

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Xeris Augur

Hello everyone... I'm part of the officer crew at Charge the Lair. We're a guild that's toughing it out on Agnarr for the long haul. There are many of us who have been around since classic, but we also recognize that there are actually a lot of people who came to the server late, and/or for whatever reason haven't finished PoP progression. We're going to be running through the whole list of targets every Tuesday/Thursday, probably starting between 7:30-8:30pm PST. We'll be running these after our normal raid targets, so expect announcements in general about an hour beforehand. Our schedule is as follows:

• Dec 11 - Grummus + Terris
    • Dec 13 - Aerin'Dar + MB
    • Dec 18 - Carpin + Bertox
    • Dec 20 - HoH + Mith Marr
    • Dec 27 - TZ + VZ + RZ
    • Jan 3 - Saryrn
    • Jan 8 - Agnarr
    • Jan 10 - POFIRE + POWATER
    • Jan 17 - Xegony
    • Jan 24 - Rathe

For things like TT & Agnarr, please make sure that if you're gonna do this, have your hedge/bot runs done in advance. In terms of loot, we're going to open it up to our guild first, and then random from there if people in the guild aren't interested. If you're looking for flags, feel free to find Xeris in game & look for my announcements in general, and I look forward to seeing you guys!
  2. Xeris Augur

Grummus and TT down last night. Thursday we'll hit MB + AD!
  3. Xeris Augur

Not sure how to edit my original post; we took down MB , AD, and did a hedge run yesterday. Here's an updated schedule:

Dec 11 - Grummus + Terris
    Dec 13 - Aerin'Dar + MB
    Dec 18 - Carpin + Bertox
    Dec 20 - HoH + Mith Marr
    Dec 27 - TZ + VZ + RZ
    Jan 3 - SolRo
    Jan 8 - Saryrn + Agnarr
    Jan 10 - POFIRE + POWATER
    Jan 17 - Xegony
    Jan 24 - Rathe
  4. Xeris Augur

Charge the Lair/Myself have been running a backflag progression run for the past few weeks. Due to the holidays we went slightly off schedule, so I will post the new adjusted schedule and our current status:

• Jan 4 - TZ + VZ + RZ
    • Jan 8 - Saryrn + Agnarr
    • Jan 10 - SolRo
    • Jan 15 - PoFire + PoWater
    • Jan 17 - Xegony
    • Jan 18 - Earth A
    • Jan 24 - Rathe

We've done through Mith Marr. I will also, but I'm not 100% sure when, do another run of Grummus, TT, MB, AD, Bertox, Mith Marr. Note that typically we'll be doing these on Tuesdays & Thursdays, however we'll be doing two on Friday. To get back on track.

Typically, these will happen at about ~7:00-8:00pm PST after our normally scheduled raids. However, Jan 10 through doing Jan 24th's raids will begin at ~5:00pm PST. Final note, especially as we get closer to elemental planes: while we are inviting members of the public to these raids, these are guild events, so please don't expect any loot. If nobody in our guild is interested in the loot, we'll random it out to the raid. We're using this as an opportunity to help people get through PoP progression & flagging, not to get you loot.

Thanks again for people who have already joined us on raids, and hope to see a lot of folks with us on the next ones!
  5. Xeris Augur

Hi all, the final update on Charge the Lair's backflag run! We've got most of the early targets down twice. We're going to continue with HOH + Mith Marr + Carpin + Bertox TOMORROW (Friday 1/11) for a 2nd time, then we'll complete the schedule as follows:
    • Jan 4 - TZ + VZ + RZ
    • Jan 8 - Saryrn + Agnarr
    • Jan 17 - SolRo
    • Jan 18 - RANDOM TARGETS, taking requests
    • Jan 22 - PoWater
    • Jan 24 - Earth A
    • Jan 25 - PoFire
    • Jan 29 - PoAir (Xegony)
    • Jan 31 - Rathe

Appreciate folks who have come out and gotten flags with us! Hope people have enjoyed it. I guess we're about halfway there! Anyhow, thanks folks.
  6. Dhorrin_Agnarr New Member

Edit:

I guess I should read. You already have scheduled hoh and bertox for 1/11. Hehe.