Agnarr: LoY coming - do Trolls get kicked out of Grobb?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Herf, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Herf Augur

Originally Trolls had to move to Neriak. However that could be a problem since my Troll is I believe KoS there due to adventuring too much in Karnors, and killing VS a few times. What about us?
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

You got red wine, right? You can hand in 4,000 at a time and be max friendly in a heartbeat. I also believe Karnor's only screws your Overthere faction. I did a lot of hunting in Karnor's and am still friendly with Neriak (except the cleric guild).
  3. Catashe Augur

while it woulda been kinda cool.. no they don't get kicked out but i might be wrong maybe since agnarr is locking at ldon maybe they coded agnarr different but i HIGHLY doubt it
  4. Herf Augur

Oh! I'll have to check that. I figured that if the OT outpost hates me that most DE NPCs would hate me.
  5. snailish Augur

Venril Sathir faction isn't in Neriak to my recall.

Kill Crushbone Orcs (or Dark Elf guards) and you can make entering Neriak riskier.

I don't think we have ever seen the Trolls kicked out of Grobb again. Too bad as I liked starting in Foreign Quarter, as well as the NPC changes that brought.
  6. Catashe Augur

killing in crushbone really doesn't do much to neriak either.. theres like only 1 DE warrior guard and its only near their guild... so you'd be safe in Neriak even after killing in crushbone.. also there is or was a mob outside in Nek Forest that will improve your neriak faction if your a troll.. they added him because they moved trolls to neriak for a short time
    snailish likes this.