[Agnarr] Low level populations were pretty low this weekend

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Once upon a time BW was a hotzone. The devs somehow forgot to revert its ZEM back to where it should be. This went on for year. When Phinigel came along the devs realized the error and reduced the ZEM back to where it started. The exp in BW is terrible now.
  2. Fluid Augur

OK, haven't been in BW in a long while. I'll assume that some drops like the Forrest Loop still drop & sell to NPC vendors for ~300pp?

I still have a good time on Agnarr but I came as close as I have to having a bad night yesterday. In SK and a group of high levels dispelled my DOTs so they could kill steal. Ditto for a lot of other zones I was looking to gain experience in. Spectres in SR, Feerrott, and OOT all camped by high level characters. Hill Giants in Rathe was the usual but I expected that. Went back to Erud's Crossing and the undead there still weren't giving experience. I will welcome lousy experience compared to spending hours looking for something that isn't camped. My standard complaint is picks don't allow for one level 50 killing everything in a zone. I'll be happy with the new zones anyway: More elbow room.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow, 18 years and I had no idea Forest Loops sold to vendor for 285pp. They will be in somewhat high demand by players so you will likely sell any you get in the tunnel. I can't remember what they were going for on Phinny when Kunark first launched.