[Agnarr] Looking for guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zapford, May 3, 2017.

1. Zapford Elder

Looking to come back to re-visit EQ's glory days.

Interested in a guild that plans on progressing through all content, but not necessarily poop socking 20+ hours a day. Prefer a guild that plans on being max level/all content on farm by the time next expansion goes live, but still understands people work for a living. I can give 7 days a week, but limited to 4-5 hours M-F, 12+ S-Sn. I play in PST.

I am old, and cranky, and decidedly un-PC. No white knight, SJW, religious type guilds please. Keep that junk in your own life. Must have a sense of humor about any and all things...nothing sacred here.
  2. Basak Augur

Take a look at Zurdula! www.zurdula.com We're raiding 4 days a week but we're casual about attendance so not need to make every raid!
    Zapford likes this.
  3. Kahna Augur

Late Night PST is getting spun up. Pretty sure they have an add somewhere in the forums here. On my phone or I would toss up a link.
    Zapford likes this.
  4. Zapford Elder

Bump. Seeing a couple nice looking EST guilds, but looking for a 6-10ish PST guild. Can't do the late night, as I wake up at 4am for work.

Any PST or MST guilds starting up?
  5. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

@Zapford

Hey there we raid from 5-8:30 PDT. :)

I understand start time could be troublesome but if you park at the agent of change you may be able to be popped into raid at the first opportunity.

I understand this may not be ideal. But we could certainly accommodate by pulling you into the raid when you arrive.

Check us out at
    www.shipwreckedguild.com

And join us on Discord to chat: https://discord.gg/0xkISb3PekpLHDHa
  6. Trackanon Elder

The late night PST guild is 9pm - 1:00am PST. Get some fourth meal and enjoy the raid.