Agnarr- Kunark Plane of Fear

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Puroah, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Healbro Elder

"Gratz all the lucky people that got awesome out of era fear loot while it was available and sorry you're SoL to everyone else"

Why not just leave it in? Like when Velious launched like a month early on phinny?
  2. malaki Augur

Yeah, not the first time this sort of thing has happened.
  3. Brumans Augur

A week early.

Big difference between shortening Kunark by a third and by a twelfth.
  4. Anon New Member

It was a big difference either way for those of us who had vacation time planned for phini velious release only to miss it due to incompetence. They left that in though, so why not leave fear in too. People are right Kunark is kind of light on content outside of VP so it could be a great addition. Removing the AoC is absolutely the wrong way to go though, if people have already done it, then leave it in for the rest of us as well untill the actual patch that fixes it.
  5. malaki Augur

They're more likely to remove loot than to bring back the velious AoC.
  6. Galleyan Augur

Daybreak ... change their minds? ROFL.

[IMG]
  7. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

Lol - "complain some more boys, I dare you"
  8. -wycca Augur

Kunark is light on content, but if you want content from another expansion, then you should wait for that expansion.

Removing the AoC is exactly he right thing to do, as it limits out of era content from hitting a server, and so is removing the loot that is out of era. They've been pretty consistent on doing this in the past, whenever this issue has happened.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

What exactly did people already get that's out of era?
  10. Marcie Mayhem New Member

11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Those are good i guess...

Not gonna ruin my immersion though i suppose.
  12. Corro New Member

Bring it back! Challenging content is fun out of era.
  13. Healbro Elder

An entire expansion vs a single zone. Totally different things.
  14. Brumans Augur

Yeah - but you're the one who made the comparison, lol, no me. Then you had your facts wrong. Was just correcting the facts :).

I have no stake in Agnarr, heh. I don't play it. I'm just in general curious about it.