[Agnarr] <Imperium Deus> Australian/Oceanic Raiding Guild GMT+10

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Giustin, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Giustin New Member

2. Giustin New Member

3. Sushi-BB New Member

Bump - looking for more asians/oceanic folks to join our ranks. If you play around our time zone, drop us a line in game or visit our forums for details.
  4. Sushi-BB New Member

To the top
  5. Sushi-BB New Member

Kunark dropped and we're still filling in a few ranks. If you play in US mornings or on Aussie/Asian time zone, give us a shout
  6. Sushi-BB New Member

Bump - high demand for a few more clerics and chanters!
  7. Sushi-BB New Member

Trakanon down - pretty much everything on farm (minus VP which we will take our time to clear given the current situation on key ground spawns).

Some classes closed but still looking for one more mage, monk, SK and a couple active clerics to even out our lean crew. If you are a closed class but play during our time zone (asian/oceanic hours), drop us a line.
  8. Sushi-BB New Member

Bump - some classes back to open, recruiting a few more bodies in preparation for velious. Weekly farming of kunark dragons and planar bosses on going (with full sky clears).
  9. xxar Augur

I will never group with Imperium Deus again , in a group for 5 hrs at juggs , the group has been need all the entire time. The sinew drops (last piece I need) and they loot it to a member. I whould have had no problem losing a roll , but thats some BS.