[Agnarr] Good Tidings to all! (US Casual Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sojourne, Mar 26, 2017.

1. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Submitted an application today under the Username JeremiahKool. Look forward to hooking up with you guys after launch and being your token Aussie ;)
  2. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Discord has been lively with the excitement building :) If casual is your thing, I think this will be a great home for you!
  3. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Glad to have you aboard rippah!

It's launch day and I am excited! we are still looking for more mature, casual players ready for fun and adventure... in just a few hours we are gonna party like its 1999!
  4. Sojourne Lorekeeper

5. Avari New Member

What classes you looking for?
  6. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Hello Avari!

More interested in the person behind the keyboard than what class you are playing. In saying that if it is something that is important to you, we are very light on tanks currently.
  7. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Numbers have gone past 60 members. Some all guild groupage is happening. Fun times!
    If you're looking for a casual home with friendly people, look us up :)
  8. Espiritun Augur

Avari, are the you the Shining Star from the DIKU MUD days?
  9. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Agnarr is up and rolling, and I think we have a great core of members! If you want to get in the action, feel free to contact me in game (Sojourne), or visit our website or shoot me an email (see the original post).
  10. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Up to 100 members now. Mostly friends/family and invites to people we've had fun leveling with since server launch. Really great bunch of people.

First guild event planned for this weekend, should be full guild groups on the go for all level ranges. If you're looking for a friendly, casual place to experience Agnarr, give Good Tidings a shout by contacting either Sojourne. Jeremiyah, Trumpkn or any other officer in game.
  11. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Looking to get together as a guild tomorrow night and hit up a dungeon. It's not a 'raid' as we've just been filthy casualing along, but will still be great to get together with these fine folks. Looking for a casual home? Might be a great time to drop us a line :)
  12. rippah30 Lorekeeper

[IMG]

About 20 of us gathered today in Runnyeye. Much fun was had. If you're looking for a casual home to enjoy the journey, contact <Good Tidings> today :)
  13. Sojourne Lorekeeper

I've been humbled by the overall interest and participation in the guild... thank you to everyone who has made <Good Tidings> a success!

We are still looking for more mature, casual yet active folks to join us on our adventures! Feel free to apply at http://goodtidings.gamerlaunch.com or contact me in game or at Sojourne@yahoo.com
  14. rippah30 Lorekeeper

We're currently in the process of getting a bunch of guild groups formed up at various level ranges for some exp fun! If you're looking for a fun, casual environment now would be a great time to reach out to Sojourne, Lirien/Jeremiyah, Taranaki, Garrmin, Airbourne or any other officer :)
  15. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Bump for the new week!
  16. Sojourne Lorekeeper

We are still accepting new members at this time.. Saturday at 8pm EDT we are having a scavenger hunt and party!
  17. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Bump for the new week!
  18. 2000 Years Later New Member

Speaking of filthy casuals, do you also accept dirty (cough) tri-boxers?
  19. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Our boxing policy is consistent with our other policies for the most part; we think that if you want to box, you should absolutely be able to box. it's your game, play it in a manner that brings you enjoyment.

We do have two caveats to that: 1.) For raid loot purposes, you count as one person regardless of how many avatars you have present at the raid. 2.) We encourage (but don't strictly require) dropping boxes in favor of live guild mates who are actively seeking a group. For example, I had a warrior and cleric boxed yesterday. when the group filled and another wanted to join, I decided to drop the warrior out of respect for the person looking for a group.

We aren't very puritanical about our gameplay; several of our officers box regularly.
    Tugroka and 2000 Years Later like this.
  20. 2000 Years Later New Member

Sounds entirely reasonable.