Agnarr- Erudite Cultural Tailoring

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Batmasterson, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Batmasterson New Member

I was looking into Erudite Cultural Tailoring but I was unable to find the Erudite Sewing Kit for sale. So then I discovered there is a new cultural tailoring kit you must craft, however, the mats that are needed for it are not currently in the game either. Do these come with a later expansion? Or will they not be available to us?
  2. squidgod Augur

First wave of cultural is in Velious, I believe. That's when you should be able to buy the block of titanium and craft the kit.
  3. Aramathia New Member

you would be wrong. the first wave of cultural, on Agnarr, was released in Classic. However, as per typical of the game, many races and their unique aspects were never fully developed. Take a look at barbarian racial stuff. They started making dropped items that are called imbued ivory, thereby forever screwing barbarians out of their cultural armor and jewelry.
  4. CheapMonk New Member

From what I can tell, the cultural armor with stats isn't in yet. I attempted a Teir'Dal Adamantite Bracer combine last night, and got the "You do not meet the requirements" message.
  5. Buddi Elder

On Fippy they didn't put Erudite Cultural in until DoN. I think it became available on Phinney during PoP and I recall when they fixed it, they said that they were going to flag the titanium bricks for Vellious on Agnarr and future TLP servers. So save those terrorantula silks, you will get to use them.
  6. Gremin Augur