[Agnarr] Druid Twink

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Khalifa Kush, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Hey gang!

I just hit level 43 and thinking of gearing up finally. Got myself a Krono strictly to afford spells (I don't port people around much for donations).

About to get Paw of Opalla and Testament of Vanear which covers main and off hand.

Can anyone suggest gear for me to buy in the meantime? Thinking the Black Alloy Medallion and some WIS rings / earrings.
  2. Zephiron Elder

You made a druid... on Agnarr, a druid. Take my advice, delete it now and make any other class. At least then, you may be able to find groups 50+. This is not a joke, if anyone tries to tell you otherwise just remember I told the truth. So select delete, type character name and be happy you dodged that bullet.
  3. Nuttmeg Augur

Agreed. 53 druid, 0 experience for days unless solo. Make a character groups will invite
  4. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

That'll be my alt. But for now I'm going druid till 60. I hope to lure my friends back to the game with PLing.
  5. Nuttmeg Augur

I'll be your friend! My druid can't powerlevel my own alts (one account).
  6. Zephiron Elder

Make chanter now, telling you that you will get zero group xp ever as a druid 51+ no lie unless you have a kind guild willing to carry you. You have been warned.
    Perplexed likes this.
  7. Zephiron Elder

You have nothing to offer a group, your dps is good if dots can roll, but that doesn't happen at this point, your last shining point was the hole which you can ride to 54+ in hole certain camps, otherwise you suck for real. Melee are the dps and you are meh, you are bad at mana efficiency for rotting, you are bad mana efficiency at healing, meh sell ports and reroll.
  8. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

I'm getting the impression your family only fed you once a week. I like the druid lifestyle - I don't mind being mediocre at everything, but having access to everything. I'll continue to grind it out till 60, even if it takes me a few years.

Yes I have a nice guild that'll carry me through content/levels.
  9. Deserx Journeyman

I really like my druid but I also box him with a chanter. It's much easier to force the druid into a group because they want the enchanter. Or I just start a group. I think he is going to have a lot of potential to DPS with charmed pets... Chardock has the scaled wolves and PoN has the werewolves.

Snare + dispell haste + dots + nukes + heals + buffs
    Druids get a lot of hate but I fell like I'm doing my fair share with him in a group
  10. Nuther Augur

Serp bracer - 30p
    Chipped Bone Bracelet - 1K
    Chrysoberyl Talisman - 300p

GTG for root rotting.

Spend a dollar of station cash for 4 hours of constant mana regen.
  11. Montag Augur

Good man. I mained a druid for a loooong time on live and lived thru years of undesirability. Your class will NOT be popular for groups but you, as a player, can be.

My advice is to put every cent into getting set up to heal the best you possibly can. Improved healing, spell haste, mana preservation focus items. And as much wisdom and + mana as you can stack.

No one dies on your watch. If you can heal as reliably as a cleric, people will forgive that you can never do it as efficiently as a cleric.

Also, befriend a pally and never let him die. :) A pally with res just made your cleric-less group acceptable.

And if you didn't spec Alteration, go to the temple of ro in lavastorm and reset it.

After that you can worry about dot focus effects and things like imperial wardog collar for improved nukes. The lowly serpentine bracer is great for your dots.
  12. Nuther Augur

If you wanna focus on heals just so you appeal to groups, you are far better off going cleric main. I have a 60 cleric on Agnarr for that purpose.

But, a Druid is number 3 in nukes out of all classes and can also root-rot or charm for solo play. There is plenty of damage potential built into the package going 1-60. Just one or two DDs per mob in a group setting makes them die that much faster. I have a 41 evo Druid for when I want to mess around. If I had Improved Damage II on an Imperial War Dog Collar, things would be that much better. I plan to buy the next one I see for sale.

Decent heal ability only comes at the end and the server will be dead at that point.