agnarr casual guild(s)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sindssygwiz, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Sindssygwiz New Member

Hi

Anyone planing on doing a nonhardcore guild here?
  2. Basak Augur

If I can get enough interest I may be interested in starting one, or joining one.
  3. Razzle Augur

Yes. I am building the website right now should be ready in few days. I will have vent up an running about the same time so people can chat anytime they want even before the server opens. This guild is design specifically for people who have lives outside of EQ. We will have activities for Raiders and Non-raiders. This is a US time zone guild CST. We will eventually raid 3 times a week will some random raids tossed in there. There will be plenty of chances for members to join in on raids. We will have Epic nights and other stuff going on. The main thing is, we will be highly organized into a lean green fight machine well before the server even opens. We will have guild invites available in all cities on day one. That doesnt mean we are a going to be a family guild, but more like an activity driven guild to give our members the most fun they can have while online. This guild will remain open as long as the server does no matter what. If you are interested in this type of guild you can sign up now if you wish. Drop me an email at brucemarcom@murdula.com. I am also looking for officers for raiding, recruiting, spell bank, events manager. If your interested in this, state so in your email we will talk on vent. Cheers!
    Sindssygwiz likes this.
  4. Basak Augur

Do you have a name set up for the guild yet?
  5. Razzle Augur

I have 3 names. I have a primary name if it is taken, then 2 similar back up names. When you type in a guild name it checks all of the EQ servers to see if that name has been used before, if it has been or is currently being used or even deleted you cant use it. In a nutshell, the name may get changed on day one if someone has taken the first name.
  6. Basak Augur

You could always do what I've done and make the guild on another server, locking it to your account.
  7. Minato Augur

When is this server suppose to release? i cant find the info on it lol

Edit: nvm found the producers letter
  8. Razzle Augur

I try that. Was doing some experimenting with this yesterday, didn't try the same account thing.

Update: Tryed that, doesnt work either. Still get the same message "cannot use this name because another guild on another server is using it."
  9. Basak Augur

Guild names are attached to the account that originally created it. If you were to make a guild on another server you would need to use the same account of that guild name. If it is not letting you do this then the guild name is probably bugged, I've had it happen to me a few times and I had to petition GM to get it.
  10. Razzle Augur

Makes sense. Guess I could try to petition it , if it becomes problem with the actual guild name. Thanks for the info!
  11. Basak Augur

Yes. What is the name(s) you are thinking? You can PM me if you want to avoid letting people know, however it would make recruitment easier if you get the name out there.
  12. Machentoo Augur

Last time we tried this on Phinny launch, GM's refused to help with it. So no guarantees that you can reserve a name this way any more.
  13. Basak Augur

Odd, I was able to petition for help with my guild on Lockjaw. Wonder what is special about Phinny that wouldn't permit assistance.
  14. Machentoo Augur

The GM response was that they no longer help with guild names, not that there was something specific about Phinny that prevented it.
  15. Razzle Augur

It doesn't matter. I can change the guild website and url in 5 minutes to a new name. I have a feeling I wont get any help from GMs. It just seems simplier and faster to just change the name if it becomes and issue. Hopefully it wont be an issue.

The name of the guild is Zurdula. Basak, shoot me an email my brother! ;)
  16. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

I'll be launching a Polynesian languages only guild. Oceania time zone.
  17. AgentofChange Augur

Ya I wouldn't recommend naming your guild ahead of times. You can no longer reserve it.
  18. Razzle Augur

19. Sojourne Lorekeeper

I am also forming a casual guild on Agnarr, Good Tidings.
    Looking for mature, fun-loving players to join the challenge of a fresh start!
    http://goodtidings.gamerlaunch.com to apply.