agnarr Bst

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ikrouki, Jan 23, 2018.

1. ikrouki New Member

so bst comming out soon any sugestion on weapon and gear ?
  2. taliefer Augur

croaking dirk and stave of shielding for weapons should be cheap (were on phinny at least) and will last you well into your 50s at least.

black pantherskin for armor, or just random pieces of whatever. not a whole lot of options
  3. MVPhil New Member

My gear, not everything is top of the line but mixed between what I was willing to pay/farm. If anyone has suggestions of big upgrades (that aren't outrageously priced) please share. I was going to do dirk/stave but couldn't find any.

Ear 1 Electric Black Sapphire
    Ear 2 Solstice (Have 7 items)
    Head White Dragon Helm
    Face Stained Cloth Mask
    Body Phase Spider Carapace
    Neck Black Alloy Medallion
    Arms Black Pantherskin Sleeves
    Back White Dragon Scale Cloak
    Waist Spiked Seahorse
    Shoulders Barbed Dragon Pauldrons
    Wrist 1 Hardened Clay Bracelet
    Wrist 2 Dragon Bone Bracelet
    Legs Black Pantherskin Leggings
    Hands Gauntlets of Fiery Might
    Boots Black Pantherskin Boots
    Ring Platinum Fire Wedding Ring
    Ring Platinum Fire Wedding Ring
    Range Idol of the Thorned
    Primary Fire Brand
    Secondary Crystalline Spider Fang
  4. Aziuno Augur

Ahh beastlords...
    I remember that flavor of the month, when everyone thought they were monk dps, with slows, got to level 40, realized they didn't want to play a utility class and quit the Beastlord.

That list is more than fine IMO. Grouping should still be a thing in Luclin.
    Boze likes this.
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

We had... 7? In guild at one point during PoP I think. Now most guilds don't have more than 1 or 2.

Edit: The one thing I'll say on gearing one in Luclin, is that wisdom will be your hardest stat to max. Wisdom and mana regen are gonna be your best friends. Earring of the solstice is a must. Narandi's crown highly recommended as well.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I feel like anyone that manages to main a beast from Luclin->LDoN without quitting at some point deserves a plaque in Felwithe.
    Boze likes this.
  7. Roxas MM Augur

alright Bobby, that's Roxwolf, with 1 f at the end pretty please. i made it to DoN even now :)
    please put my plaque in a place where lots of girls come, they all dig my puppy.
  8. Aziuno Augur

Boze likes this.
  9. Boze TLP complaint factory

Yeah that plaque is nice alright