Agnaar tricks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corilleous, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastboy21 Augur

This is def ban worthy....c'mon peoples...hit em with the ban hammer!
  2. Olestra Elder

That is because your swearing doesn't cause people to buy more krono lol
  3. Wowjustwow Elder

It's quite disappointing to me that this guild is still around.

I was camping the Rotting Skeleton about a week ago and one of the members of the guild in question was apparently within a tree. He charm gated the Rotting Skeleton which was frustrating but happens now days.
    Within 5 minutes, the guild leader of the guild featured in this video shows up and since I don't trust him, I had him on target. I notice he is the dragon Gorenire on target. I /assist and gore has him on target. I warned him in /ooc that I was frapsing (though I wasn't; was just trying to detur him from the inevitable).

A few minutes later Gorenire was on top of me at the Rotting skeleton camp and it was quite obvious that the guild leader was warping to pull her too. It looked extremely odd. I sent screen captures to GMs and they said they are looking into it. 11 days later (today) their guild leader is still online. It's quite disgusting that they can get away with blatent cheating like this.
  4. Olestra Elder

Just to put this out there, I am not against krono, but if DBG is going to have an item like Krono they need to police it, you cant have krono, and set server rules that most people will follow and then let 2 guilds and a handful of other degenerates trample over everyone. I don't want krono removed, I want rule breaking griefers removed.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

For the 1000th time: It wouldn't be any different if there were no krono. They would just be RMTing platinum instead.
  6. Olestra Elder

Then why are you and people like you fighting so hard to defend it if does not matter?
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm fighting ignorance and stupidity, not the defense of krono.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

Please refrain from blacklisting players/guilds on the forums, as it goes directly against our guidelines here. If you have proof of someone cheating in-game, please send it to CS, as the myself and the rest of the devs do not have the power to ban anyone in-game.
    Illusory likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.