Agnaar tricks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corilleous, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corilleous Elder

2. Protocol Dragon Defender

Looks like the forums don't like Vimeo, maybe try youtube?
  3. Xanathol Augur

Sadly you'll just get in trouble on the forums for showing them cheating bc DBG has zero interest in stopping them. Nice vid though.
  4. Eratani New Member

^ what the heck is going on there lol

some kind of bag pick up hacking?
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Just your average tlp cheat using a 3rd party program to pick-up key items off the ground while afk, and instantly with a nice twist of warp as well.
  6. Progress Augur

That is probably the most blatant use of a 3rd party program that I have ever seen. Thanks DBG, for not having active GMs or Guides to ban these people on the spot. In reality the easiest way to fix the problem is to just remove the key quests. Of course these players are just going to say they are cheating to stay competitive, which might be true, but the end doesn't justify the means.
  7. Illusory Augur

Gotta buy more krono from DBG! Only then will they be able to hire a full-time GM and maybe some volunteer guides. :)
  8. Suxez New Member

this same box crew was in the hole yesterday chain respawning, casting lich and dying over and over for hours afk. #fail
    Fhiele and squidgod like this.
  9. Illusory Augur

They'd go away if you reported them
  10. daffie999 Augur

I'm more impressed he could drop the fish scales! Every single time I forage fishing grubs I spend 20 minutes trying to drop them on the ground. 90% of the time the pet trade window pops up.

Also, this should make people sad not mad. People doing this truly are living a sad life.
  11. Olestra Elder

That's just it, they won't just go away because DBG refuses to act on any of this. I personally know people who have reported people for botting, hacking, using 3rd party software, teleporting you name it, with video to back it up and nothing was done. DBG only cares about the bottom line and that's $$. As long as people are forced to buy krono to advance their characters because these jerks are stealing every camp they want and forcing people to buy key pieces by holding drops hostage they will do nothing. Sadly these 2 guilds ( we all know who they are ) are good for business in DBG eyes and will never be dealt with.
  12. Illusory Augur

I understand your frustrations.

This is what happens when you introduce 'Free to Play' elements in a 'Pay to Play' environment. Typically, people against real money trading will chime in and say, 'remove krono'. And, someone else that is pro real money trading will reply, 'Why bother? You'd still have farmers anyway'. The easiest rebuttal to this would be, 'we're after the people trying to make a living out of the game. And, with the krono removed, perpetrators of the 'real money' rules would be MUCH easier to spot.'
  13. Machentoo Augur

They should probably just remove the game altogether. If no one can play, no one will use 3rd party software to cheat. Problem solved!
    Finchy likes this.
  14. Curious Bard New Member

Ah look who it is cheating... again. and again. and again.
  15. Senadin Elder

Funny they dont ban people for cheating but i got 7 days for swearing! Truth!
  16. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Whaaaaaaaat? If they could rap we'd prolly have albums droppin' and vids on da UToobs wit all da classic cliches!

Crazy guild hall parties.
    Hangin' in da tavern.
    Makin' it rain silver on da tavern wenches.
    Poppin' bottles of mead.
    Showin' off all dey mounts.
    Runnin' from da GMs.
    Shots of phat stacks of Krono.

RMT Life mofos!
  17. Illusory Augur

I have 'RMT Life' tatted on my chest.
    If I put my left fist to (top) right elbow it reads 'krono.'
    If I put my right fist to (bottom) left elbow it reads, 'farmer.'
    MyShadower likes this.
  18. Deadshade Augur

So I hope this makes one lowlife less and Norrath became a better place .
    Now I'd only like that the guy who did the video catches the other 2 scumbag guilds (everybody knows who they are) so that they get banned too .
    Good job !
  19. Gingyr Elder

You are wrong. If they can prove you broke the rules you will be suspended/banned. Seen it happen to quite a few people on Phinny. The problem often comes in where people think someone is cheating and they aren't, they just don't suck as bad as the person reporting them. Mages with a macro to attack a certain named and spamming it over and over isn't cheating and requires no third party programs. As long as you are at keys when its happening, you are fine. This gets reported over and over as some third party hack. Also a video you made isnt going to be good evidence that someone else is cheating. We live in a world where you can make video do anything, i saw one last night that made Ramsay Bolton into a good guy. DBG will have to see it firsthand or be able to show it with log data. I'm not saying there are no cheaters and im not saying this person isnt cheating, im just saying you are definitely incorrect in saying DBG takes no action against cheaters.
  20. TheEnd New Member

Sad, I go to drop items on the ground in Swamp of No Hope and people spawn under me and pick it up. I'm just trying to get rid of these words and runes man.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.