Agent of Change - Accursed Temple of Cazic-Thule - No Rares

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Laurana, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Laurana Augur

Been enjoying the new AoCs on the live servers. I'm working through Original through Luclin raid and hunters for these zones and have been in the static zone of Accursed Temple of Cazic-Thule when I figured, let me get the AoC instance and see what spawns.

To my surprise, not a single rare spawned in the instance I got. With just over 50 rares in this zone--the largest in Original--I'm perplexed why no rares have spawned while they have a random chance in all the other AoCs I've obtained.

Submitting this as a bug as the rare spawning mechanism is not working for this AoC version zone in a similar fashion as other AoC zones.

If server matters, this is on Cazic-Thule.
    Mukkul likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Not every AoC is going to spawn rares as some have been culled of trash mobs to make them less advantageous to personal exp zones. The goal is to open up open world raid events, not have on demand duplicates for zone hunting.
    Keella, Yinla and Duder like this.
  3. Laurana Augur

Oh interesting. So they created an AoC version of CT for a raid target? I don't have a raid achievement associated with this zone, so are we missing a raid target? I know there is a ring type event in the zone, but that doesn't seem to justify its own instance as it's mostly always up on my live server. I guess I'm just confused as to the purpose of having an AoC for this zone if you can't find rare mobs and there is no raid target. Perhaps, instead this bug support should be that CT accidentally was given an AoC when it shouldn't!? :)
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

While it is up on live servers it isn't on TLPs. AoCs are primaly for TLP servers, they just decided to be nice and finally add them to live servers so the raid mobs which always get killed on spawn can be killed by others still missing achieves.
    Keella likes this.
  5. Puntsize New Member

Not only do 0 rares spawn. The PHs for them also do not spawn. So it's impossible to spawn rares in an instanced version of CT.
  6. Duder Augur

What I do think is a bug is that the Ring of Slime event, which is a raid event, does not spawn in the DZ. Or atleast, it didn't for me, and I waited the full 6 hours for it to pop.
    Keella likes this.
  7. Duder Augur

The Ring of Fear and the Ring of Slime are raid events.
    Laurana and Keella like this.