Advice

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Balthen, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Balthen Lorekeeper

I'm a casual player boxing my way through old content. I'm currently up to TDS expansion, I have paid accounts but because I do not own the current expansion I'm locked at level 105. I'm doing progression and farming pieces of eight doing HA for upgrades in gear. I have just recently maxed all my characters at 99% of 105 and because of auto grant AA's there really are not many AA's that I need.

As I see I have two choices farm AA's that are not priority and stay 105 or buy the expansion to unlock more AA's which I'm happy to do but I have one issue. All of this discussion on HA's being tuned up have me nervous. I'm not sure if it's the missions I'm doing to farm pieces of eight or the fact that I don't own the new expansion but there was no change in diffculty for me pre or post "tuning". That leaves me to conclude either 1) It's not effecting HA if your group is not over 105 (which many people claim it is) 2) It's not effecting HA if your group is not over 105 and you do not own RoS 3)TDS HA's are not effected.

I'd really like to buy the expansion and unlock the new AA's but not at the expense of not being to farm the TDS HA for PoE's. Anyone have an opinion on this?
  2. Brohg Augur

This is correct. The correction for HA scaling was for 106-110
  3. Gana Augur

Based on the data in another thread, if the *mobs* in the HA are over 105, then it is being impacting by the scaling. It has nothing to do with owning ROS (or even ROS being open on your server as I am experiencing on Fippy).