Advice on mid level cleric gear?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakeddave, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Nakeddave New Member

I have been saving up plat while leveling, but I dont really know what items to focus on now that i am ready to start buying. Currently level 39, any suggestions on affordable mid level cleric gear?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Ehhh.... at 46 you'll be raiding and that stuff will be plentiful. Ods is good.... so is the neck from velks... idol of underking. But right now is the worst time ti buy those pricey kunark items. I imagine new options come with luclin in a week but i could be wrong.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Either buy (around 2kpp) or go farm a Black Alloy Medallion. Mana Preservation II (or III if you can find an ODS if you get a group in a place like Sebilis) is your top priority.

After that, maybe a Mithril Runed Tunic for Spell Haste II (I'm not sure what your budget it, so going as cheap as possible).

Improved Healing II or III of course, if you can get it...budget is also the big factor.
  4. Nakeddave New Member

Thanks for the replies guys, I should note that I have about 5kpp to spend.
  5. Numiko Augur

I was going to say similar, look for cheap things with Focus effects on them for now. and second look for items with mana, as a Cleric you do not need to max AC or hit points unless you are soloing.
  6. Eldrian Augur

7. jack of all trades Elder

Items to get now:
    Black Sapphire Velium Necklace or Black Alloy Medallion (pending sale price)
    Girdle of the Diligent
    Jasper Earrings

Level up to 50. Then go spend some time in Kael at the Plate House. You'll get experience, and pick up the plate armor drops while working your Coldain faction. Buy the gems as you have the plat/drops. This armor will last you for a good while unless you intend to raid, in which case some items will be replaced.

Other notable items:
    Supple Scale Armband from Karnors
    If a high elf, can do the Symbol of Tunarian worship quest.
    Obulus Death Shroud (These are a tad more pricey, but mana preservation 3 is definitely a bonus)
  8. Nakeddave New Member

This is great information, thanks everybody