Advanced Loot Window Guide (old)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, May 18, 2020.

1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I put this together a couple years back but it's always been my most popular video so figured it might be worth linking to for folks coming back who haven't used it before.
    Minpire and Barton like this.
  2. MaestroM Augur

Hey PTE!

I loved your videos. Any plans to do some "Since you were last here..." videos to bring down any changes since then?

You playing on either of the new ones?
  3. Barton The Mischievous

Have suggested this video to a lot of returning players.
    Great Job, Path
    PathToEternity likes this.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

So this is something that I've thought about doing, but every time it crosses my mind I realize that I have a lot of trouble myself keeping up with changes in EQ, especially during any times when I'm taking a break; I tend to read patch notes religiously when I'm actively playing, but maybe not so much otherwise lol. I may do it eventually especially if there is significant drift or I get requests.

I'm planning to play on Rizlona with Deconstructing Gods. I'll be streaming my grind to 50 (6 box, all manual, no m-q) and after that streaming raids.

(I have another GINA tutorial coming out tomorrow that will be useful for boxers and other ideas in mind for future videos too).
    Barton likes this.