Advanced Loot System Question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by daknife56, Jan 5, 2018.

1. daknife56 Journeyman

I started using the advanced loot system not too long ago and I now use it with my toons on 2 servers. The way I'm using it I want to wait until I'm finished playing in a zone and then distribute the loot among my group members. This is working fine on 1 server but on the other an auto timer starts for individual items after a few minutes and if I dont distribute the items an auto-roll takes place to distribute them automatically. My question is, how can I turn this auto timer off so that it doesn't do the roll and distribute the items before I want to??
  2. Thrillho Augur

There's an auto-roll button that you can toggle on or off if you're the master looter. Toggle it off.
  3. Daedly Augur

How would I go the other direction and make it automatically roll right away? I 3 box and trying to make it so my main character gets everything, but I just cant figure the system out.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

5. Thrillho Augur

Toggle auto-roll on
    Toggle Need or Greed to whoever you want to have the loot go to
    Toggle something less to whoever you don't want to have the loot go to (if looter = Need, non-looter = Greed or Never, if looter = Greed, non-looter = Never)

Or periodically just click the Set All To: <action> button at the bottom. You can default all the loot to one person.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

You can't make it happen right away. But if you mark the filters to autoroll on your main, and need. Then on the other characters find the checkbox to not use filters. If your other characters have filters turned off, no matter what their need/greed/ect settings are they won't roll. They'll just ignore loot - So your main always wins.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

This is how to do it if you're boxing. Works all the time. Have the main looter be the one that sets the drop-down to their own name. When loot appears in the loot window, click the button next to that drop-down, and it all goes to them.
  8. Repthor Augur

if your boxing and have filters on both box on the "slave box" just uncheck the box that says filter . that means it wont attempt to apply any filter on loot so when timer rolls out the master box will recive all the loot as it has the filter option slected this way u dont have to go thru the whole need greed stuff and ruin your filters on the slave box for /if you group with that toon at some point

unchcking the filter box basicly lets you veiw the items on that toon as if you saw the item for the very first time
    Bigstomp likes this.
  9. daknife56 Journeyman

This is very frustrating. The only box that I see that says "auto-roll" is on the individual items as I'm looting them and I keep unchecking that box and it keeps getting checked again somehow. Whats going on?