Advanced Loot Symbol

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Grove, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Grove Augur

In the advanced loot chart I have somehow caused a red "stop" sign to pop when a diamond is available. I have the diamond coded for greed loot. I don't understand how to use the codes in that column near the left side of the chart. When I curser on the stop sign nothing happens.
  2. Duder Augur

You have caused it, or it happened automatically? Was this a very fresh drop or had it been in the window? Was the roll bugged, like, never actually rolled and wont allow standard actions? Are you the group leader? Is the diamond set to auto-roll? Did you push the roll button? [IMG]

Need more info please ;)
  3. Duder Augur

Grp Leader or Master Looter
  4. Grove Augur

This is a repeat thing. Whenever the item comes into the loot.

I think I tried to hasten the loot payoout once that caused it to happen.

Group leader rather than Master looter.
  5. Duder Augur

Is the item in question set to auto roll?

[IMG]
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The red "stop" sign means you were out of range of the kill. You just need to click on the mob that dropped it to unlock the loot. You were probably pulling another mob, I'm guessing.
  7. Grove Augur

Out of range, dead or otherwise not available has different coding.
    I had to wait for the circumstance to occur. I am happy to report that the solution Dudder proposed with the circled column was the correct one for me. I unmarked the block (has double meaning here... hehe) in that column and the matter is resolved. Thank you for helping!