Advanced Loot - Raid Bugs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mediik, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Mediik Augur

Just to report, here's what happened to us tonight. I was Master Looter on raid. A different person was raid leader and DZ leader.

We were raiding DH2, event went normally. Chest opened and we were trying to hand out loot. Most was going to alts, so we added them to DZ and raid for distribution. I tried to "Give" loot to them, which appeared to work from my perspective. One player received in inv fine, the other two did not receive their loot. One reported that it was in his personal loot list but he wasn't able to retrieve. While we were trying to figure it out, about half the raid (Including Raid Leader/DZ Leader and myself) had their client freeze. I never actually crashed but the client became unresponsive. Myself and others had to use Task Manager and kill the client to log back in. Once we logged back in, the chest was still there so we had those remaining loot directly.

We'll keep working with it. I like the potential. Thanks for putting this in.
  2. Crystilla Augur

Some questions:

1. For the two people who didn't receive their loot, were they both in zone before you gave them the loot? Or did they zone in after you gave them the loot?
    2. For the one who saw it in the PLL, was he in zone or did he try to retrieve after he left the zone?
    3. (Just for completion/curiousity sake) Did the folks you add to the DZ have to click on the chest?
    If they had a "red lock" over the item, they have to target/loot/click on the corpse again to retrieve it.
    (that's what I've learned so far)
    and a few minutes ago, my sister froze as well. Didn't crash though I thought I was going to (crashed already tonight selecting ND GD).
  3. Mediik Augur

The person who got loot, i'm not sure where he was. I believe he was in the guild lobby. He was in DZ and raid. (He may have already been in raid\DZ from begginning.)

The person who had item in the loot their loot list said they had a red lock icon. He definitely wasn't in raid or DZ when event finished. We added him after the fact and we were in the process of having him zone in when half the raid had their client freeze.

The 3rd person also wasn't in DZ/Raid when event finished. I don't know what his status was when I sent him the item. He showed up on the distribution list and I gave it. The item it disappeared from master list, but he never received it. That's about when clients froze.

After people relogged we did get nearly everything handed out correctly the old fashioned way. One item ended up rotting because chest timer expired before we could bid it out.
  4. Crystilla Augur

Ok. At least we know the red lock means you have to go click on the corpse/chest. So that issue shouldn't come up again we hope.

Hope the team figures out the client freezes.

~~
    Last night my raid leader and I were testing this. One thing I learned is if someone wasn't close to the corpse/chest when it dies/is opened, they have to go up and click on the actual corpse in order to loot the items.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

I'm looking at the UI crash right now and will should have a hotfix to it soon. Wish this one was reported on test ;)
  6. Raynard Augur

Not much raiding on test since TDS launch. People didn't want to pay for the privilege of testing buggy content.
    patrick bootie, Melanippe and Iila like this.