Advanced loot bug : no more Always need-greed-never

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Greendav, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Greendav Lorekeeper

Heya guys, since several weeks i dont have anymore always need, always greed and so on my advanced loot windows.
    So i always have to click on greed for the same item...
    Is it a bug or an option ? Anyway to fixe it ?

Many thanks :)
  2. moogs Augur

Are you using the default UI or another one? If you're using a different UI, make sure to update it.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If a setting does not stay changed after you leave EQ and come back, I usually suspect some files in your EverQuest folder got marked "Read-only" somehow.

You should try going to your EverQuest folder while not running EQ and not running LaunchPad, right click on the folder, choose Properties. Then in Properties, find Attributes: at the bottom of the window. Click the "Read-only (only applies to files in folder)" until the box is empty. Click the Apply button.

A window will open to Confirm Attribute Changes. Make sure "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" is chosen. Then click OK. It will apply the attributes. When done, that window will close. Then click OK on the EverQuest Properties box.

Now run EQ and make your changes. Quit EQ, come back, and see if your changes are now saved.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Brudal Augur

Did your "use filters" option box become unchecked?