Adv Loot is driving me crazy.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by SleezerGeezer, May 31, 2021.

1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Would prefer to NOT have to check off individual filtered items one by one in three separate adloot windows when boxing. Give us a loot opt out / Master loot all NOW (no rolls, no loots out of range by the time rolls go off.) >Controlled by master looter<

Also, we don't really WANT to set never, then if we play that character later, have to remoove / reset filters.

Just a No, I want no loots in this group option or master looter takes all, one click, without forcing Never filters on the groupmates.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

/hidec alwaysnpc is my preferred setting. Could also do /hidec listedunlocked. Try /hidec command in game for a list of available options.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For my boxes, I don't have any filters selected anywhere, and no options ever checked (AN, GR, etc). I set the one I drive to master looter, and he selects the original main (the packrat :) ) under the shared dropdown. When stuff pops up, he just clicks "shared" and it all goes to the packrat. For no-drop items, he right-clicks the items, and sends it to the correct toon. Also for quest items. For the rare time a no-drop gets sent to the wrong char, I have them refuse the item, and then have the right char click the corpse and loot. Happens maybe once a week.

Works well, takes very little time to manage.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This sounds like a nice idea, am going to try it out - thanks!
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I would love a 2 profile toggle - when playing with most EU TLP players they generally prefer to have group players set everything to greed and reserve need for things your class actually does need.

When playing with most USA TLP players they generaly prefer to set everything to need to avoid arguments and ninja looters who refuse to respect the group loot rules so swapping back & forth between both sets gets to be a pain - you either get yelled at by EU players for being greedy and needing on everything or you lose out to USA players where you aren't even getting a roll at the loot so you end up missing out.

If you could toggle between two profiles you could have an always need set & an always greed set this would be good for both sets of players if they group with others I am sure it is just as annoying for both sides of the pond to be either missing out or getting called greedy as they are using the "wrong" loot settings and simple toggling between them means grouping with others is made a bit less annoying.
    Pani, Xyroff-cazic. and Tatanka like this.