Additional practice dummies

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenudir, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Fenudir Augur

What are the odds that we can get additional higher level practice dummies to put in our guild halls. Say a level 100, 105, and a 110. At the very least a 100 so that zerkers can test without having decap go off.
    SaderakhBertox likes this.
  2. arttemis New Member

Some undead ones would be nice, need to practice my sick cleric deepz! :)
  3. Brohg Augur

Yesplease to new practice dummies with truer AC!
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Aye, just pick some average raid bosses, raid trash, group named, and group trash. 4 new dummies, with relevant stats to actually parse things.
  5. feiddan Augur

If you /testcopy (sorry, heroic characters!) you can choose level 100 and 103 dummies in the arena.

Their stats still suck and aren't at all realistic, but from /say increase mitigation and such commands, folks have been able to make plots of known player attack and ac against unknown levels of mob attack and ac.
  6. Fenudir Augur

I do test copy from time to time and even have a separate test directory so I don't eff up my regular EQ directory but for most people, it's a pain in the tucus to do that. Besides, I can't imagine that the dummies would be particularly hard for them to create.
  7. feiddan Augur

Oh, I agree. It's an option for doing more extensive testing (and the truly curious) is all I wanted to point out. Also, it means it shouldn't be too difficult (though sometimes EQ surprises us!) to present the level 100 and level 103 options for guild halls.
    Fenudir and SaderakhBertox like this.