Adding 4th to Box Team

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zenster, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Zenster New Member

Hello,

As the title states I'm looking for advice on what to add to my existing 3-box team.
    Currently have 3 gold accounts consisting of: SHD BRD MAG
    Am looking to add a 4th (heroic char) on a FTP account, what would give me the biggest bang for the buck given the 4th account is going to be FTP.
    I was thinking SHM or ENC.

This is on live and as of right now I only have intentions on group play, but may look at raiding down the line.

Note: If it'd make more sense to swap the mage to FTP and Gold status another class I'm open to that idea as well.

Thanks in advance!
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I would think Shaman since there's a lot of overlap between Enchanter and Bard.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I like the shaman. Although my set up is Ranger- Sk- Enchanter and have not decided on 4th. Pretty nice set up as it is.

Be careful about planning on going Gold one month to get all the AA or alternating accounts between Gold and Free, I tried that and it was too much work so I just went Gold on them all lol.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Mage would be an option as well, both dps and increased off-tanking/aggro grabbing ( = relief for SK). You might be a bit light on dps with shaman or enchanter...
  5. Tucoh Augur

My order:

Mag > dru > wiz > shm > enc

(Where mage is the best of the above options, enchanter is the worst).

Alternate Gold on one or more of your accounts. The SK is the only class with top-priority for gold due to the gear dependency of tanking. Everyone else just needs to have gold now and then for important AAs.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  6. Craized Lorekeeper

Shaman. Absolutely.

I run sk/shaman/bard.

Very strong combo. If you have a mage also, stronger still.
  7. Fluid Augur

I sound like a broken record but Wizard or Druid for transportation and evacs. Neither are bad generating DPS in bursts either. With CotH on the Magician, you can really get into some good spots.
  8. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Shaman would be very helpful for your group.