acount banned after 2 days of playin

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by slamdancez, May 17, 2017.

1. slamdancez New Member

I bought a months time and then decided to buy a kroon from there site got to lv 9 and was havin fun logged out next day my account is banned and I been on a cs ticket for 4 days with no response.any ideas to get a response at least
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Um did you get the banning letter? What did it say? Like banned for ever or 3 days or? The reason I am confused is because you are not allowed to buy a krono on an account less than 48 hours old. So you were right at the borderline.
  3. slamdancez New Member

I got no letter as to why I was banned ust I tried to log in and says account banned and I put in a ticket
  4. slamdancez New Member

been on a open ticket for 4 days with no response
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. slamdancez New Member

ya I Just figured after 4 days they would respond to my open ticket heh
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you do this ticket? f you truly believe that your account was banned in error and are willing to fill out the forms and provide the files to try to prove it, click HERE.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Although not sure what files you can provide if you don't know why you were banned in the first place. Usually this kinda of a ban would be for a chargeback? Any billing issues?
  9. slamdancez New Member

ya I put that ticket in and now I'm ust waitng for them to respond
  10. Altruist New Member

Similar situation happened to me. My issue was my credit card took forever to process through so they banned the account. Once the payment came through to them the account was released. (Was viewed like a charge back since it took too long to process through) Needless to say but I won't use that credit card again :p
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is good to know. Did you have to file a ticket? Or did it just "unban".
  12. Altruist New Member

Support ticket. Took about 2 weeks I think.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hmmm if someone gets banned by accident and it takes a couple weeks to fix it do they get the time credited to their account?