Achievments fubared on Mischief

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yinla, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Skilled up tailoring from 1 to 63 on my new Vah Shir Beastlord. Did not get an achievment for reaching skill of 50.

/ach is opening the achievement window but it is completely empty and isn't showing any achievements.

Not sure if this is just in Luclin, but my kitty shaman and rogue have the same issue with the achievement window being empty. It has been open for 20 miniutes so I don't think it is just slow loading.

/claim is populating very slow, but only a couple of minutes.
    Trebla7th and Stymie like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged in my DE in Neriak today and her /ach works on mischief.

3 vah shir still cannot see achievements (Beastlord, Shaman and Rogue). Tried in Shir Val, Shadeweavers Thicket, Hollowshade Moor and Paludal Caverns.

They are not getting any notifications of gaining achievements when they zone either. Rogue got 82 in Baking today, Shaman got 61 in Brewing, neither of them got the achievement for reaching 50 skill level.

Tried with both the UI the Necro is using and the default UI.

Kitties are
    Ravenpaw
    Shadowpaw
    Velvetpaw
  3. Wilke Journeyman

happened to me on Vox...zoned to another zone and it all come back
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Zoned into the /pick version of Paludal Caverns and the missing achievements were gained for all 3 chars. Previously zoneing did nothing.

Also /ach is no longer empty

Weird bug!
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well while it was fixed in the /pick it isn't picked in the normal zone, which I was booted back to not long after the pick became available.

Killed my final named in Paludal Caverns and didn't get the achievement, nor did the achievement update....:rolleyes:

Heading to Netherbain Lair, lets see if I get my missing achievement on the way.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

LOL didn't even notice it hadn't give me my level 20 achieve.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just got yesterdays travellers achievements by zoning to Nexus.

Stymie likes this.
  8. Trebla7th Augur

This seems to happen often enough, I won't say "frequently", but often enough that it's obvious and memorable. I notice this happen once every month or two, mostly notable when I'm looking for hunter mobs and the achievement window is empty so it's hard to find what I need. It's probably a lot more frequent overall, just you only notice it when you try to look at achievements. No idea what triggers it.

The bright side is that it appears to be a client-side bug, any progress towards achievements you make still counts, and as you observed, will be credited whenever the achievement window wakes up and decides to start working again.

That's not to belittle how annoying this bug is, just to assuage your concern that you're not losing anything at the moment.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Got these when I logged in today!