Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kempel, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Kempel Journeyman

I'm on Vox and most that know me know i'm a huge achievement junkie. There is one I can't get though (hoping there might be some kind of work around for it) - I don't have the RoF collectors edition, so I can't get the shinies set that's posted there. Any chance of letting us go back and get those?

My OCD makes me check it at least twice a day to see if something has changed. I believe that may be the only achievement we can't get if we started post RoF expansion. I'm gettin down to needing raids and conquest for most expansions now, slowly ticking them off my list.
    Kohnn and Ssdar like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I haven't been able to get that darned tutorial achievement since I can't zone in there at a high level.

Besides the ornamentation achievements and "pet" collector achievements (which I am not really counting), there are a fair number of hidden achievements as well, I wonder if anyone has a complete list (like the one from talking to the stones in VoA, or the couple that led up to segments of CotF releases).
  3. Kempel Journeyman

actually you can get the tutorial achievement. You don't need to be in that zone, you just do all of the quests in PoK near the CR stone (next to loyalty vendor) and you get that /ach. There are hidden ones, i've done the talking stones in VoA. The ones I may not have now are each year, if you are an all access member for a certain time and log in on some day you get an /ach. The other hard one is that gift of laughter one. Can't actually do that, it's just randomly given to you I think.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well there are two tutorial achievements, I have the one for completing all of the quests.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 I too wish for the collectors edition since I had taken a break during that release and did not have a chance to buy it. I firmly believe since they no longer offer anything for collectors on expansion releases that they should make that collection and other collector items available someway. I keep buying those stupid pages and books because I get in a hurry and don't see the description on second tab that says "you must own the collectors edition of rof to use this item" GRRR! :)

#2 the gift of laughter is easy to get http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8162 and coming up soon
  6. Kempel Journeyman

it would be nice to have a "total" possible /ach number. currently mine grows if one is unlocked (like the tradeskilling beyond 300 for example. I believe i'm sittin at 2457/3086 ach's on my list (35k total points) - what are the points for anyway?