Achievements Not Updating as Expected

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gnomematter, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Gnomematter New Member

1) Collection items after collecting are not showing as collected. Across multiple collections/expansions
    2) Vanity items, after wearing, are not showing as collected.
    3) Hunter kills are not showing as killed.

Tried logging out to server select and back in, did not update.
    Tried logging completely out, reboot and log back in, did not update.

The system will show the entire Hunter/Collection/Vanity as being completed once all are completed, just don't know what I need to complete.

-Gnomematter
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Have someone else link their achievement to you, then open it, and click the View Mine button on the top right. Are you bypassing launcher with patchme? Are you using default UI? If you can't correct it, character data issues need to be petitioned.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I usually just uncheck the boxes up the top there are 3 of them and recheck them and it pops the update. Sometimes need to uncheck then close it then open it again, check the boxes and all is good.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

I usually click open an achievement section from a previous expansion then go back to the one I want and it fixes it.
    Nennius and Skuz like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I usually link my achievement in say. Click on it and then show mine. It usually updates then.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Gnomematter New Member

I am using Launcher and the default UI. I tried the linking and View Mine, that did not update previous collections (a vanity item labeled as No-Trade). I did uncheck the three radial buttons and rechecked them. Reapplied the ornaments and it updated. Thank you.
  7. Gnomematter New Member

This worked for me as well. Thank you.
  8. Gnomematter New Member

More investigation led to the following ornaments upon wearing would show as checked on the achievements: Arcron and Duende. Once the ornament was removed so was the check showing completed. Beryl ornaments were not updating at all using the ideas provided above.

I submitted a ticket and no immediate action could be taken and the issue was given to the Dev team.

-Gnomematter
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am not sure this is what your talking about but you have to put the entire set on to get the /ach.

Here is an answer both Niente and Prat responded. I doubt it will go anywhere on your petition since it was mentioned in the past that it was the game mechanics that cause this and it says:

No Fix Planned Hero's Forge achievement updating

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...rge-achievement-updating.261558/#post-3849932