Account To Account Transfers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bardan Masquerader, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

Has there been any update on Account To Account Transfers, for Live servers? Remember how easy it used to be? Go to the link for it, type in the information, pay $25 and bam. Usually done within the hour. Now I read the team isn't even sure the feature will ever make a comeback. This is pretty sad, especially since the population is so low people are looking to transfer alts and box a little just to progress.
    Kedra Leafwalker and cadres like this.
  2. cadres Augur

Agreed. especially now vet rewards apply to all accs - I'd definitely set up one (maybe two) new accs and transfer a couple of favourite alts to their own acc
  3. Disil Journeyman

I also wouldn't mind if we could get some news on this with the upcoming server merges. I have more characters on Ragefire/Lockjaw than I can fit on one character select, and would like to move a few if possible to avoid deletions.
  4. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

I don't understand how a system that was in place for ages could just suddenly DISAPPEAR. It's almost as if we're expected to open up more accounts and buy heroic upgrades for new characters rather than transfer our already high level geared up characters. Then again, I really don't understand development and server technology.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This disappeared soon after Everquest no longer could be used on Windows XP. It lasted 6 months after that, by manually doing it, and then disappeared for good in Oct/Nov that year.
    Bardan Masquerader likes this.
  6. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

Appreciate the response Cats, I have recently returned after a 3 year break and before that really didn't transfer any characters since 2011. So I guess it's still "NEW" to me.