Account-to-Account Transfers Open for Ragefire, Lockjaw & Phinigel

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakeef New Member

Day 10:

The wait for a GM to bless me with a character transfer goes on ...

Bites on a cookie~
  2. Nemesis New Member

Day 11 here... still waiting
  3. Rancor New Member

same here .. still waiting

How a company survives with customer service this bad is amazing. I guess it comes down to the players but we just want to play a good game. We deal with this terrible support because in the end we just want to play.
  4. riffy New Member

Only been a week or so here. I guess a long wait for a response looks normal after reading these posts. It's like they don't want my money. :-(
  5. Vtse New Member

i have done everything i could find i should do and im Wondering am i waiting for a Mail or ingame message?
    Waiting for about 3 weeks now.
    Did 2 Tickets because the first one said Solved. and when i couldent find the Right Token for the Transfer i did another about 1 week ago and that now says Solved Also.
  6. riffy New Member

Made me go searching for that info. Found an automated response that asks for exactly what I sent them hours after I sent it. Obviously no one ever read it. Mine was also marked solved. I just copy & pasted the same info in AGAIN! Never got an email or anything telling me there was a response either. There's a notifications thing under the incidents, but it's beyond vague on what it is or how to use it.
  7. riffy New Member

Good grief! Just when I think I'm getting some where. Got an email starting with this:

**PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL TO UPDATE YOUR QUESTION**

If we do not hear back from you within 72 hours, we will assume that your issue has been resolved, and your incident will be marked as solved.

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance!

So I reply to it & get this seconds later.

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE** This is an automatic generated
    response based on your attempt to reply directly to your email
    incident notification. This will NOT update any tickets you may have
    open or pending. To respond or update an open incident, please use the
    link below to access your Service History page. Once you have
    authenticated with your station name and password, a list of your
    contact history will display and allow you to update any open tickets
    you may have. Thank you for using Sony Online Entertainment, and have
    a great day.

*rolls eyes*
    Even says SOE still! Updated the ticket on their site, but not sure what's going on at this point.
  8. shadowgod Augur

They approved mine just haven't processed it yet guess they don't want my money.
  9. Vtse New Member

Roshen i dont know if you'll read this but im wondering if this Account to Account transfer was an earley April Fools joke! I
    have waited soon 2 Months sins my First Transfer Request and i havent gotten a Mail or ingame mail about Further Procedure.
    Pls let us know what is happening.
  10. riffy New Member

Check your petition. Mine was set to closed & had to reopen it when I did this. Ended up a couple days later I finally got this done after my last post here. The whole thing was a mess.
  11. Funkyfresh New Member

The link above is broke. Can someone please tell me how to go about starting transfer process
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

The CS team is in the process of updating their site. You can find the EverQuest version of this site here: https://help.everquest.com
  13. Iila Augur

I can't find anything about account to account transfers on there.
    [IMG]
  14. Moralius New Member

This is incorrect information. It cost me 25 bucks to find out. You DO NOT purchase Market Place Transfer tokens for Account to Account transfers. This post needs to be edited or removed.
  15. Troutfest Augur

Just to reinforce, do not buy a token. Cost me also...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.