Account-to-Account Transfers Open for Ragefire, Lockjaw & Phinigel

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

Today we’re opening up the Account-to-Account transfer service to our progression servers, Ragefire, Lockjaw and Phinigel!

[IMG]

Account-to-Account transfers are a way that players can manage their characters. This service allows people to move characters from a single to multiple accounts so those characters can play together at the same time, or move characters spread across multiple accounts into one account to help save on membership dollars each month.

BEFORE you transfer a character from one account to another, remember that you need to contact our Customer Support team! For more information about this, see our customer service portal here.

We’re happy to be opening this up to the players on our newest servers, and we appreciate your continued support!
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  2. Imladris New Member

No offense but I submitted a transfer on normal servers a week ago and still no response so don't hold your breath people.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Unless there's a reason that your normal transfer is a special case, you should be able to do this with the token from the marketplace on your own.
    Dethecus likes this.
  4. Borune Journeyman

Can you be more specific about the TLP servers? Is this only allowing transfers OFF TLP servers? Is there a provision for transferring between TLP servers Rage, Lock and Phinny?
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

This announcement is specifically about account-to-account transfers. This means you're moving a character from one account to another. It does NOT change what server those characters are on, just what account they're on.

For the progression servers you list, the only server transfer that's currently available is Lockjaw to Ragefire.
    Borune and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  6. Spellfire Augur

7. Wodwicka New Member

8. Vaclav Augur

Read the links - 2500 SC
  9. Borune Journeyman

Thank you for the clarification. That makes most of us on Phinny feel better. :)
  10. Abazzagorath Augur

Try actually reading versus cut and paste responding. You posted about account to account transfers being open on special servers. Person says they put in a request a week ago for the same service on normal servers and still hasn't had a response. Then you post an irrelevant answer.

Its called the awful customer service we've all been experiencing since Daybreak fired all your support staff.
  11. drew0987654 Augur

I'm sure he did read it actually and believes that since no one else is having trouble then the guy he responded to must have done something incorrectly. so he taught him how to do it. what else could he have done? if that's a copy/paste response then pls find another source of it. so rude....

you must not play on phinny, we're having an excellent time and I hear all of our problems were solved with the latest patch yesterday!
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  12. Imladris New Member

I didn't do anything wrong in the petition he did a copy/paste response instead of reading my reply.

It so happens my transfer was done Friday after my reply here so they're doing them just slowly.
  13. Revianne New Member

I wish I could change back to Ragefire. When they had the free transfers last year I moved my toons based on false information. Bummer
  14. ForeverBurning New Member

I really wish I could transfer my characters off Ragefire and onto Phinigel. If I had known Phinigel was being released I would have never spent so much time and money on Ragefire with all the bot armies. I mean I only waited for a new TLP for years and years.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  15. Tenebre New Member

Still waiting for my 2 transfer - how long does this usually takes ?
  16. Tenebre New Member

waiting ..still
  17. Shakeef New Member

Still waiting on reply ... new accounts have been started and running for no benefit now ....
    I thought the reply would be within 24 hours. Looks like we will have to wait till they have time to free themselves for the older progression servers. We are customers as well.
  18. Tenebre New Member

Transfer done thanks

Shakeef your account need o be 30 days old if I read right
  19. Shakeef New Member

30 days is required for the account that the character is transferring from.

I got the email saying it is OK to transfer and how to settle the payment. Everything is updated from my side, still waiting for them to finish ... 3 days since they last contacted me ...

Amazing customer service .... Take my money already and move my characters, its not rocket science.
  20. Zublak Augur

I've had one waiting for over a week now. I got an initial response, but no reply since letting them know how I want to proceed to fund the move. That's been 3 or 4 days ago. Seems to be a bit of a process. I think putting a token in to purchase in the DBG store would be muuuuuuch easier for everyone involved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.