account to account transfers on tlp

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sinzz, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Sinzz Augur

with opening of transfers on tlp servers can we do a account to account transfer now?
    and if so can you put the transfer tokens back on the tlp station cash or do we just need to have 2500 db cash in the station account?
  2. Sinzz Augur

still looking for a answer does cs still read this forum or do i need to ask elsewhere
  3. Sebbina Augur

I believe that the only free TLP transfer is/was across the Ragefire/Lockjaw servers. Account to account transfers would be covered under the normal policy.
  4. Sinzz Augur

yeah wasn't looking for them for free just curious if since they have the transfer token it was do able
  5. madshields New Member

I just did this recently and you need to send a petition. Doesn't matter if you give info ahead of time as they will send you a template to fill out. Info consists of name, billing info, last 4 cc, secret answer. They will ask if you want to use existing DB cash or fund with cc. They will honor the xfer token for now even though the description of token says not for acct to acct xfers
  6. Remdag New Member

7. Sinzz Augur

awesome thanks!
  8. Remdag New Member

A2A transfer option has been removed from Ragefire and Lockjaw. Upon further review the teams have decided not to allow these on those servers.