Account to account transfer

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Moak, May 30, 2018.

1. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

DBG computer techs in a nutshell
    Thexder, Rage_Sk and Boyboi like this.
  2. PhoenixTanis New Member

They can't even do a simple patch that was supposed to have been tested on the test server and you expect them to get Account to Account transfers fixed? RoS was/is a joke of an expansion. I can't believe I paid what I did for it.
  3. Shm12 New Member

Bump, would love ths to be fix
    Thexder likes this.
  4. Thexder Journeyman

What is wrong with RoS?
  5. Saidyan New Member

I think the general consensus is they gave you half an expansion at a premium price. I can understand the expansion is very lack luster, and much demanding a group in a game with a dwindling population. The content itself is less than what other games give for content updates, and probably only 10% for what other games release as expansions lol.
  6. Thexder Journeyman

Ahh that's a shame :/
  7. Allayna Augur

Your customers have spoken. Return account to account transfers.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I hope they someday fix this utility, and up the price to 200$. The demand is there, cash in Daybreak.
  9. Boyboi Elder

I would seriously gladly pay $100+ per transfer if y'all could bring this back, and I know many of my guildees would as well. I'm running into so many problems that I could solve with toons moved around.

Just saying :)
    Kedra Leafwalker likes this.
  10. Dreadmore Augur

There's enough demand that people would pay $200?
    I wouldn't...
  11. Boyboi Elder

Some of us would.
  12. Dreadmore Augur

Are there enough that it would make it worth discouraging those who wouldn't? Who knows... but I have seven characters I've been waiting to transfer. I am definitely not doing $200 or even $100 seven times :D
  13. Cleaver Augur

Premium price ? lol dont make people laugh. Go check what other games charge for expansions. Combine EOK/ROS and you paid what $70 ?
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

The lack of this functionality is all about RMT. Otherwise it could be automated by the end of the month. It's humorous to see all the theory crafting though :)
  15. Dreadmore Augur

16. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Dis no theory bruh. Trufh dat.
  17. Snack Augur

I wouldn't pay $200 for one, but I'd buy a pack of 3-4 transfers at a premium, if the price was right. I have several *fun* toons bunched up on two accounts, and would have more fun with an easier way to select the toons I play -- and then I'd have to sub more accounts.

Sheesh, give me a way to pool all my characters onto a single login, and then charge me to sub for concurrent logins. All of my characters available, and I could have any 2, or 3, or 5, or 6 if I pay for enough concurrent logins?

For reasons that make sense to me -- I have my 2 best tanks on the same account, which also has one of my favorite Melee DPS characters. My two favorite casters are on the same account. If I could find a way to get my favorite melee DPS with either of my tanks...or my two favorite nukers on at the same time. I'd have more enjoyment points.
  18. Dandalus New Member

I did account to account transfer when it was SOE over a decade ago. The tool used to exist. I can't believe it is that hard to make it work again
  19. Hnoss New Member

Can you put in an application and get to work again please?
  20. Derd Augur

Dandulus, Could that tool 100 percent guarantee that both accounts had the same owner and be 100 percent sure that the person initiating the transfer was the accounts owner?