Account page down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Trackanon, May 23, 2017.

1. Trackanon Elder

Trying to buy Empires of Kunark and the account page appears to be down to myself and a few others that tried to access it. Heads up.
  2. Majakian New Member

Same except trying to buy DBC. Tried from both in game and on the Account Management webpage.
  3. gluteous Elder

also down to add credit card to reopen account, we are throwing money at them and they don't want it lol
  4. Vucru New Member

Trying to add all access to an account and it keeps saying the site can't be reached :(
  5. Senadin Elder

Probably too many folks trying...
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or they have turned it off for the launch tomorrow. So the servers can chill.
  7. Njall Journeyman

Not likely. The entire point is a revenue bump.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Yeah same problem. I let mine lapse for a few days since I was sick and not playing lol. Time to say some prayers to the old black gods, tie some string around some chicken bones, and add some rum to my shrine to Jobu.
  9. mewkus Augur

Maybe it's down while they're fixing an issue that I've been having with it....

/crosses fingers
  10. LFsupport New Member

I hope they got a very good reason this hasn't been fixed yet...:( Fustratin' when the issue hasn't even been addressed. Feels very swept under the rug.
  11. Rapidwave New Member

Still happening for me. Can't re-sub or purchase anything
  12. Majakian New Member

OK. Was able to get my DBC just a few min ago. Hopefully it straightens itself out for the rest of you guys/gals.