AC goals for t1/t2 EoK named

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Elrem, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Elrem New Member

With the changes to how AC is displayed, what is a good goal to aim for in order to tank T2 EoK named?

I think I am close to 3k/3k mitigation/evasion right now.
  2. Tucoh Augur

It's tough to give specific numbers because a lot depends on your familiarity with the class, healing arrangement and DPS. If you're a competent warrior, got a real cleric and good DPS you can pop all your cooldowns and kill the named before they wear off and tank stuff in terrible gear that you've got no business killing.

If you can survive in EoK t1 I'd generally recommend you do the EoK progression and get geared up while doing it.

You can also find similar information in these two threads that probably are taking on a similar challenge as you:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/teach-me-how-to-warrior.237655/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/finally-moving-on-from-cotf.237553/
  3. Weake Aggro Lorekeeper

I was able to tank chardok Named at 14k ac in december with a full group using board and sword.
    I am of the belief that the key to this was auging my entire set of crypt hunters with AGI augs.
    I am also of the belief that the proper use of three abilities is key to tanking named in group gear.
    Stout Defense running
    Field Protector running
    HERE IS WHAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE
    Pain Doesn't Hurt.
    Brace for impact
    dichotomic shielding
    Your group has as long as pain lasts to kill the mob before you will die

Today my ac is at 4333/2367
    Today my Hp is at 127199
    Today my AGI is at 1595 or 861/815 + 780 on the stat screen
    Group mobs
    I can kill mobs with my healer merc using this set up
    Stance 2hand
    Stout Defense
    Field Protector
    Pain doesn't hurt

optional burn
    mighty strike
    Brutal onlsaught
    Furious - save this for last when pain is wearing off.

It takes a good long time with my crappy 2 hander to kill a mob.. but they do die and I do live.

I do 1 mob per pain use. i dont kill anything when pain isnt up and running.
    If you get an add... in my gear im dead...