AC augs for a 2 boxing SK, freshly made on phini

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Craized, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Craized Lorekeeper

hi everyone.

ive recently started a sk/shaman 2 box on a fresh (for me) server. in this case phini.

im currently levelling, and about to hit level 50, so naturally im starting to consider gearing up once I get to the final tier of levels, im wondering, is there a list of AC augs that are likely achievable to my 2 box, preferably while levelling, or once I hit the level cap?

ive used tools such as raidloot and allakhazam, but I feel this is a question that has been asked before and I suspect theres probably a guide out there with everthing in the same place so its easy to sort through, or someone who just knows this stuff, and id appreciate it if someone could share this information here.

thanx mucho.
    craized.
  2. Lubianx Augur

Skewert likes this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Raidloot.Com is the very best resource for stat specific items. How easy they are to get as a fresh duo, I'm not sure. Some of the droppable defiant Aug have ac, keep an eye on the bazaar.
    Craized likes this.
  4. Craized Lorekeeper

5. Craized Lorekeeper

I’ve been using raidloot.com. It is very good, though requires a fair amount of research. As for the defiant drop Augs, I’ll keep an eye out for those, cheers for the advice.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

The approach that's worked for me is to use Raidloot for the searches, and then have ZAM open in another tab, and search ZAM for the items in the Raidloot list which look like good candidates.

The Raidloot searches are awesome, with the one caveat that you don't get any info on where/how to get them. That's where ZAM comes in.
    Skewert likes this.