About that Numbus of Frost... Devs..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Catashe, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Catashe Augur

IDK about anyone else but could we possibly for all thats holy get the Nimbus of Frosts spell effects link to "other players" spell effects so I can turn that giant ball of swirling snow off on other players without turning all spell effects off... Or at least idk.. make the spell effect less annoying?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

My favorite is when a boxer has it on all the toons. Makes it so dense you can't see anyone.
  3. Catashe Augur

ain't it though.. I mean my goodness tone it down.. even half would be something... a 1/4 of what it is now would be great and even livable..
  4. Catashe Augur

still hoping for a way to turn off
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Maybe ask if it's out of era and it'll get removed. ;)
  6. Catashe Augur

If only I could I would! that swirl mass of white s*** gets on my nerves! lol
  7. snailish Augur

Really it should be a single snowflake on its release and add one more each expac, incentive to play progression all the way to live.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

I'd ban it on raids cause ya know.. takes up valuable screen space
  9. Catashe Augur

Better than my idea of hunting down and strangling everyone who uses it on raids... Cept I can't ban it.. I'm just a minion with no real power.. lol
  10. Vanrau Augur

Can you not adjust the particle effect sliders to get rid of it?
  11. Catashe Augur

everything ive tired in my setting doesn't get rid of it unless you like turn your spell effects totally off(even your own).. then and only then does it seem to go away
  12. Jezzie Augur

Here comes raid night!
    [IMG]
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  13. Catashe Augur

exactly!
  14. Boze TLP complaint factory

I bought one for the DS. I strongly regret my decision.
    Catashe likes this.