ABASHI?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shang, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Shang Augur

where you hiding
  2. Shang Augur

also Merloc.
  3. Rouan Augur

YOU MUSTN'T SPEAK HIS NAME!
  4. Shang Augur

5. Falos Augur

remove the recast timer on the vulak 2.0 abashi's. RoF raiders should not have a weaker clicky than people that raided in 2001.

/threa hijack.
  6. Rouan Augur

[IMG]

Stop saying that!
    Imrahil likes this.
  7. Iila Augur

Fool, you know not what you do.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No thanks, if you want the clicky without the recast; then spend the time and farm the considerably more rare one from the old Vulak. It's been gone over and outlined (I know on the beta board & I think even once on these Live ones); the recast timer is there to stay.
  9. Falos Augur

I'm not a raider and I dont play a class that can utilize the weapon. I was just stating a no brainer that the recast timer should be removed. Both versios are pretty equally rare in terms of droprate on their loot tables, the only difference is old vulak isnt instanced so you dont have a 100 percent assured chance of finding him up at least once or twice a week. It's just a matter of RNG and it can be quite cruel.
    Hatsee likes this.
  10. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

In terms of Droprate, I believe it was stated that the new one is not as rare as the old one (new Vulak has fewer drops on that droptable and the % is higher for the new Abashi) and the fact that the new one is from an instance is another reason. Old Vulak is on a 7~ day timer, so it is once a week, where the new one is every 4 1/2 days.

So you have a better droprate, guarenteed spawn, and about a 36% faster spawn rate. On top of that they kind of want to keep some things special about the original stuff as surprising as that might be.
  11. Trajet D'Or Augur

Who is Radvar? Did that just seem like a more appropriate name than RadarX?

Whoever it is should complain that the weapon named after them sucks.
  12. Talif Augur

Also, with it being instanced, it can be run (theoretically) an infinite number of times per week (by a different raid each time). Realistically the number is lower than that, but it's definitely more than once per server per week.
  13. Shang Augur

there are several posts that need to be removed for being off topic in this thread.
  14. Retrievil Elder

Abashi, Abashi, Abashi.

It's showtime!
  15. Falos Augur

old vulak is on a 3 day spawn timer, but sometimes cant be killed when those 3 days are up if a lord or lady isn't up, I think they slightly reduced the spawn times for these older mobs a few years ago from how they used to be in the old days.