AB down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by smash, Feb 9, 2018.

1. smash Augur

AB down
  2. Siny Augur

So we go back to repeat a name that one of the group miss cause of rollback last time AB went down, kill it again and suddenly silence in group (no replies to what I was saying), no apparent achievement. So I relog to find AB down!
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Soju Elder

"You have been disconnected" ... and now showing AB as down on the server select.
  4. douxreve Elder

Server down 1 minute after we killed a named in Skyfire. It was the last named required for my guild mate Alarine. Of course the kill didnt apprear in hunter achievement.... I hope his petition will have a good end.
  5. Razgadz Lorekeeper

same time as yesterday ? is it the cleaning crew in need of power that unplugs the server/network ?
    Cazmac likes this.
  6. Eladamri Journeyman

Friday evening in europa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND..... Server down.... of course :(
  7. delfchen Lorekeeper

yay .. fighting close to lava .. and then booom
  8. laller Lorekeeper

thank god no one is playing on a friday
    Cazmac likes this.
  9. Claudi Elder

AB is the one Server that crashes the most during the last 6??, 7 ?? years - could you please use another Cluster, VM or whatever ... this is getting ridiculous in 2018 ....
  10. Beloak New Member

2nd time this happens this week. When it s not channel lag it s server crashing.
    What am I paying for each month ? if it is to get frustration instead of fun then go to hell!
  11. Igniz Augur

Not even a potential issue yet? Your s h i t is getting old now ... Get your crap together, finally, before I make a fortune selling torches and pitchforks.
  12. delfchen Lorekeeper

prolly time for new cleaning staff .... if they always pull out the plug :p
    or new hamsters .. such cute little young ones :p
  13. Igniz Augur

Or DBG could start paying their bills, so that the server location doesn't shut it down regularly.
  14. Alba New Member

about time you useless twunts got this issue fixed, constant server crashes are getting a wee bit annoying now :mad:
  15. Siny Augur

So 25 mins later someone notices that the status is back to UP, no word from DB. Checked /uptime when I get back, and this time it shows 5 mins, so a real reset
  16. Igniz Augur

Aaaaaaaaand rollback!
  17. Warpeace Augur

Did you really waste time petitioning?

You know the petition will be turned down and told to please require XXX through continued game play right?
  18. Siny Augur

Theres a screenshot too. Alarine is now thinking of changing name to Alarine Serverkiller to celebrate killing the server twice !
  19. Cazmac Augur

Yesterday? I had it go down the day before. It's becoming a habit. It came back up but the NPCs I needed to do the Erollisi Day quest, Perfect Companion, had vanished; I tried two zones before giving up.
  20. Claudi Elder

anybody else got the Expression HZ XP is not working anymore on AB ?