AB down again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Siny, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Siny Augur

As title. Lots of ppl now in login chat
  2. Diani Augur

Yeppers...AB down...
  3. Ardin Elder

It is friday, so why it should be up?
    I should not be able to kill a named who spawned after like a 3 hours of mindless killing giants in area...
  4. tanith Augur

Can we have some news of when it's back up? many people hypothesising - but???
  5. laraizaizaz New Member

day break : lets have a maintenance day, so that the servers wont crash
    us: OK that is kinda inconvenient but as long as it stops more crashes.
    daybreak: what is a crash?

and can someone explain the difference between down and crash? like what are they making the EoK nevergoingtosee rarer? and why do they not tell us why they bring it down? so that we can guess and get more pissed?

and do they warn us? NOOOOO why would they do something as smart as that
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

A server crash is merely a "potential issue", I guess this is the real deal! :eek:
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

To be fair, it's phrased "a issue", nothing potential like they normally do.
    Probably though by some outsourced "support" guy in india or other non-english speaking country, since else it'd be "an issue".

Anyways, a crash at such a day, at such a time - FRI,22:00hrs...
    That means well into people's prime-time and a lost evening.
    Even if they'd bring it up again in an hour or two, the session is over.

Really...
    It's bad enough that we europeans are always getting patched during our prime-time,
    we don't need to be (ab)used as your testing rats too now, do we?
  8. Pend New Member

Be kinda nice if DB gave us some info know been 2hrs plus
  9. tanith Augur

Indeed. I say this every time. I don't know why they don't get it. They may not have an ETA, but they could say 'at least x many hours' to stop folk sitting in chat just getting angrier
  10. Siny Augur

Predicting another crash soon as neighbourhood instances arent working again