AB again almost frozen

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beco, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Beco Lorekeeper

Logins almost impossible, zoning takes ages, chars logged in can't even open their bags anymore.
    As its only a view days sinst last time this effect occured for ours ... do we have to expect this quality of service to get worse?
  2. douxreve Elder

Antonius Bayle server just get down
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

any ETA on AB coming back up ?
  4. Igniz Augur

There I am, minding my on business when suddenly - a wild server down appears!

After ample warning
    [IMG]
    I killed the mob off, as fast as I could. While I was hurriedly logging off, something went wrong. The Camp Countdown suddenly stupped until
    [IMG]

But the thought, that it's not just me consoles me. Once again, AB is down ...
    [IMG]
    #OnlyOnAntoniusBayle
  5. Igniz Augur

AB up again but performance still shite. Zoning takes forever, we have lagspikes up to 5 seconds. Did you just russien-engineer it up or did you actually look what caused the problem? By the time it took you to get AB up again, I think it was the former ...
  6. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Despite the disappeared "We investigate an issue with AB" notification in forums, the server is still in bad shape. Login is not happening; after character selection the server doesn't let the char in.
    The client eventually gives up and takes someone back to the server selection where AB is shown as "Up" or totally back to the Login screen.

I managed to get in about 15 minutes ago. Ping time seems normal but when I tried to zone ... nothing happened anymore after the Loading message.
  7. douxreve Elder

I logged in, and gated (bind to PoK), i waited 2 minutes to zone... I decided to some trade skills, to buy an item to a merchnat, i needed 45 sec. AB is no functional atm.
  8. Evurkvest Augur

Not possible to play on AB atm, to much lag
  9. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Terrible lag still on ab.
  10. AB_H'Sishi Augur

No chance to even log in. When I zone in I get to the character selection, seeing my char base-clothed and weaponized, but hitting the Enter button leads eventually to a "The server is not responding" notification.

If there's a DDoS attack running against AB (again ...) the protection against that seems not good enough.
  11. Tanu New Member

Can't log in yet again. What are we paying for ?
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon