AA's In The Burning Lands...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gromble, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Gromble New Member

Logging in today eagerly anticipating all the new alternate abilities that this new expansion would bring left me sadly disappointed. Not 1 Class aa? Nothing new? only extensions of things already long established? I have been playing this game since '99 and as of late, all i see these expansions have become is just a money grab with as little effort put in as possible.

/rant off.

Gromble DaBomble
    Bertoxx
    110 Shaman
    Metanis and Slippry like this.
  2. Coas Lorekeeper

Get used to it. It was openly announced that they don't have the time/manpower to add any new AA.
  3. AcemoneyFV Augur

THIS. If you read the forums, you know they continuously repeat about how they are very limited on resources. I'm not sure why people keep expecting so much new content with a small team.

I'm just happy the game is still here. Small upgrades are better than nothing. If you don't like the price, every year there is a 50% off sale, you can always wait.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The real info on how limited they are was only mentioned in the beta forums.

They are very limited and working super super long hours. The Devs may make decisions I don't like but they work really hard making this game for us. They care.

They just don't have the people to do the job they wish they could.
    AcemoneyFV, Scornfire, Cailen and 2 others like this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

I play with a large group of friends I enjoy playing with, in content they design every year.
    Maybe some of my lesser aa'd alts will get more play time this year as I max others earlier.
  6. Gnomereaper Augur

That's fairly much going to be the shift in playstyle, back to multiple alts.
  7. Metanis Bad Company

Maybe that's their strategy, the more alts on separate accounts the more revenue they get.
  8. Gnomereaper Augur

I would have rather had more AA's than the Luck stat/system. I'm not a huge fan of new stats. Corruption resist? Did not excite me at all.

Cresta's Earrings, Shawl 3.0, and such those are what I like in a new expansion.
    Yimin and Pirlo like this.
  9. Lheo Augur

Or they could HIRE more Devs to make new AA :)
    (If they cant afford new devs the game is going to die anyways)
  10. Whulfgar Augur

ok first off .. any time they introduce less amoung of AA overall .. you have to use critical thinking here folks..

That mean's were in the FIRST HALF .. of at least a 2 part expansion. Which mean's we will be getting more better .. on the second half ..

mark it down ..
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

12. Daedly Augur

It was stated in beta that there is no intentions of more AA for this expansion.
    Pirlo and Whulfgar like this.
  13. Whulfgar Augur

I know. I read all beta boards much as I could. Hence I said 2 part expansion. Meaning like Ros was the second half of EoK expansion. Sorry should have been more specific.
    Daedly likes this.
  14. Tucoh Augur

I don't know why you would assume this.
    Pirlo and Sancus like this.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

Just taking a guess.

Why.. whats up?
  16. Tucoh Augur

Whats up is my glyph usage.
    Whulfgar likes this.